Best answers
First off dont say Spiffy, you sound like Don Migelle, second off, nice sig, bit long for me i supose but nice all the same. Not Flaming, Just Saying...

G-S

Best answers
Ohh Nooo Not u again also in this forum well here i cant blame u.....
damn.....
hes also in DMZ Forum.....
just with higher posts!.

Well
That looks cool with those two sigs....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its..............different. Its a clever trick, but try getting the name closer together.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's very well done. Good job. :yes:

Best answers
Nice work, i like the idea with "2 sig" that makes "1"
If you know what i mean...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San
First off dont say Spiffy, you sound like Don Migelle, second off, nice sig, bit long for me i supose but nice all the same

G-S
Umm, Who exactly are you to judge what people say? Thats like saying "Guru-San, Your not allowed to say G-S you sound like an idiot.

Anyways, Thats quite a nice sig there. Simple but its got a good look. The only thing that bothers me is size (My enlarges res) Besides that, Not bad.

Best answers
GEESE SPITFIRE, go easy on him, ya think he's beedin enough now. Jesus Christ man calm down.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think SpitFire was going easy. Its not like he went crazy.
Anyway I like the idea of two sig put together. It looks pretty cool. Oh no I said pretty and im a boy lets all flame me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(uad'Dib
GEESE SPITFIRE, go easy on him, ya think he's beedin enough now. Jesus Christ man calm down.
Actually, I was pretty calm at the time :rolleyes: I just don't appreciate flaming like that. He acts all tough and gets mad for the littlest things which is not cool.

Anyways, I really like the job done Hamp. Maybe try Resizing it though, Abit too big. I think it also exceeds the size limit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(uad'Dib

arg i hate when people start beedin i mean it gets beeds all over the floor and walls and windows.. come on people keep it inside!!

Best answers
awesome.. glad people like it :p
Ohh Nooo Not u again also in this forum well here i cant blame u.....
damn.....
hes also in DMZ Forum.....
just with higher posts!.
lol who are you ... seem a lil scared of meh :]
btw im just wondering what resolution most people are in.. cause the 2 sig thing is kinda long.. if your in 800 or lower i despise you .. you should be in 1152 atleast

Best answers
well i only posted twice in a rough in DMZ forums......
and u know those in off topic...

and u replied to both...

Best answers
WTF? I wasent flaming hense why is said, Not flaming, also i wasent gonig mad whats ure problem, Im not trying to 'act tough!' I was saying that he sounds like Don Migelle, And why does saying G-S make me an idiot?......... If you dont like Flaming why did you call me an Idiot.....?

G-S

p.s. What did this have to do with you? Did i mention anything about Spitfire in my post...

Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San
WTF? I wasent flaming hense why is said, Not flaming, also i wasent gonig mad whats ure problem, Im not trying to 'act tough!' I was saying that he sounds like Don Migelle, And why does saying G-S make me an idiot?......... If you dont like Flaming why did you call me an Idiot.....?

G-S

p.s. What did this have to do with you? Did i mention anything about Spitfire in my post...
Lol if i wasn't a nice person I'd say "Your a stupid flamer who is an idiot because you go G-S
Why because it propally means ***-Sex and your a stupid Homo you propally gets stuffed up old peoples asses so you can eat there ****" But see I'm a nice person and I'd only think that. Cause I do not recal Spitfire sayign you were and idiot
"Thats like saying "Guru-San, Your not allowed to say G-S you sound like an idiot." He said "Thats Like" he was comparing if you knew anything you'd udnerstand I Recon LOL (its Reckon so remember that next time you say that Eh?)

BTW Thats pretty cool I liek that sig

Best answers
Are arnt much of a bright lad are you... G-S Dosent stand for ***-Sex, It stands for Guru-San, For a start what does this have to do with you...... Are you and spitfire like closer than friends, I dont realy want your opinion so leave me alone! Back on topis, Hamster dude have you re-done your sig id like to see them or it.

G-S

Best answers
yo one w*** Angel. How the hell is guru san a flamer you dumb pile of ****. If i was a nice person which im not, i would say be quite. But nah just **** off no one gives a **** about you. Think your grilled enough yet?? Whats everyones big problem with guru san, you all seem to flame him. :S

Best answers
Sure people :D And its good to know your not a nice person I was merily stating somthing in my post but anyways. oh yes G-S (*** - Sex) LOL I do not even know spitfire but i can tell he has a higher mental capcicity then a four year old unlike Guru and Kuyuaga but all well some of us are just "Special" anyways good day eh? Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom