💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Took me about 4-5 hours over a week, tried to do some new stuff, i used 3dsm 5 for this along with photoshop, tell me how it can get better etc. etc. and also tell me if you seen anything...strange in it
that tiny white line on the left doesnt show up if its set as your wallpaper
LOOK FIRST THEN READ, or else you wont be able to see new things (youll get what i mean if you look carefully)

Best answers
This is an intresting wallpaper, never seen one like it yet.
You did a great gob on the lines, it boxes in the rest of the art in the center and brings your eyes toward the center also.
And it also looks like there is a person toward the bottom, am I right?
But the blue that you added to the right brings my eyes away from everything else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy ****, now you have me seeing faces in my work!! Though i do have a few pictures of my dog in there. I was really wondering if i should have the blue thing in or not i might make another build without it and some improvements.

Best answers
What you should add is more of those hidden pics that you didn't know about.
It's are a very nice effect.

Best answers
You can make out lots of picture in that one wallpaper.
Another picture is a snake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see what REALLY scary is i didnt intend that either, all it is is airbrishing and 5-6 renders
oh, and tell me what you see and how you think it can be improved

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. Something I dont come across too often... Its nice. Although like mentioned above, the FACES are scary :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sodo any of the big artists of the forum want to tell me what they think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks ok, but i think it might be nicer with color..

Best answers
I agree whit spectra i mean everything is ok except i dont like the colors why always use those dark and sad colors i mean they look nice on clothes when i go out but not in here u must brighten them a bit.

-Jessica

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm not too much of a fan of the lines in there, but it is pretty interesting. There seem to be some jagged spots that don't look intentional, you might want to go over those parts with a light blur.

Best answers
Actually I think adding certain colors would ruin this thing. It looks pretty good as it is now. Sure it looks dark and stuff, but it just kinda looks like that's how it was meant to be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it was, and my next wp belive it or not, the ppl ive shown it too are seeing faces as well 0_o

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're trying to say you're not going to revise this one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i will, i just thought it was dead so i started playing around with another one.
to be completely honest, i never meant for it to have a really dark feel, but i guess i got one, i dunno it dont look very grungy or evil to me lol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I never got really a dark feel from it. For some reason when I glance at it (although if you look at it, it really looks nothing like it >>>) it looks like a rose...a grey one at that. :) Also, the orange and blue in that piece really make it look 'nicer.'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, when i look at i think flowers and leaves, and then when i see the orange my mind makes the lines orange which is weird

Best answers
I think it looks really good but it could use some color I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom