2nd Video...

How do you like my trunks tribute?

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good, nice second try...

• Average, good effort...

• Below average, you need MUCH more practice...

• Awful, quit now!!!

• Total voters
Best answers
How do you guys like my <a href = "http://yogosaki3.tripod.com/">NEW MUSIC VIDEO?</a>

here is a second link in case the first is down...
<a href = "http://yogosaki4.tripod.com/">HERE IS ALTERNATE</a>

Also, please post a reason why...

[EDIT] Please comment, I want to know what was good and what was bad for next time, so if you vote, please at least chime in :) We all benefeit from your 2 cents...

Best answers
Its a good effort, but the quality leaves a bit to be desired. I do realise that your using limited space to host it, have you considered hosting a better quality version on kazaa or something like that?

I know this thread is about your Trunks video, but I thought I'd comment on the Gohan one too.
The main reason I don't really like it (apart from the choice of music) is the fact that it jumps around too much in the storyline. Going from 11yo Gohan to 18yo, back to 5yo and so on. In my opinion, if your going to do a vid of one character, keep it in chonological order.

Thats just my opinion anyway...Ignore it if you want.

Best answers
I'm not sure how to make it appear smaller when openned but it does look better when it is a bit smaller also, thanks for the advice... I'll try to work on that.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not bad. Try picking a song that has a little bit to do with the theme though. I find there a lot better if they match up big moments with the hard parts of a song. It's always nice to lead into a power struggle or something. You know what I mean?

Best answers
I think the song was awesome.
but before the song starts there is a scremy noise

Best answers
Nice.... But i maked Better my self.....!

But Still Nice :D

By the Way can U tell me what the name of the song is.... i will try to Add it in my ESF.... :D

Retired
Best answers
The different clips you use are just pasted after eachother, so to speak. if you wanna make a good music video, you need to change scene after around 5 secs max. and keep the excitment up. also the music could be a little rougher or harder on action moments. (Hardstyle or Hardhouse songs are good to get a beat in it :))

Best answers
I really like it the song rocks and Trunks does aswell:laff: :laff: :laff:

Wise Master

W
The video rocked I think the music did match.It match on some but I give it a 9/10

Best answers
yea what song is it?

NIce ViD
what video editor u use ?
i use the one for window i got primere 6.5 form adobe but it dont work with my compaq windows me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom