2nd try at gohan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's great, a bit chubby, but that is a feature all children have, so it looks sweet, btw, which gohan are you using as refs? cell saga, Namek/Saiyan or what? It is fine if it's namek saga and back, but if it's Cell saga Gohan he might be a bit too chubby, Gohan was a skinny bish then.

Best answers
Jasonc said:
No.. its called un acurate modeling.. yes.. it's a wire frame yay great.. but its messy as ****.. and this is why esf is a bad place to talk to modelers.. since they DONT KNOW WTF THEY ARE ON ABOUT
gj bapplebo ~_^, and to back that up how can you say nobody here knows wat their talking about, when you your self are here o mighty master of teh 3-d goodness, also it might just be me, but ive never seen a model from you, also next time you post grab a dictionary k, so i guess that makes you a moron and an *** hole ^_^

ontopic: this is look decent to me ryokeen, though id like to see an update soon, GJ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like you have a solid start, good luck with the head ^^

Best answers
next time you should use a drawn reference, if you ever need any look me up, i got plenty =)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jasonc, seriously, shut up man...
You have absolutly no idea what you're talking about...
Talking like that when I havent seen any work from you...at all.

You dont like these forums? dont come here, dont post here...
We dont appreciate your usless posts and stupid comments.

Ryokeen, nice job so far, it's coming along very well for a 2nd model!
I know it's just a start but be aware for wasted polies, your pants have lots of em'.

An example of how it should look.
You would have a much cleaner result and less polies to use =]

Keep it up man.

Best answers
HMm i thought on redoing the pants...but first i want to do the head and the arms, soo see how much polys i have then.Perhabs i used to much poly on his butt (thats why the area under the belt got so many polys) But for now i'm happy that i got legs, wich are quite good animatable (horrible english ??)
But i think 760 Tris aren't that much...for now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i usualy use 500 tris on a head hair included( if then 200 tris to it) 360 tris you would still have on the arm, and its more then enough. (if youre aiming for a tricount of 2000)

although i would suggest to follow SV?s drawover.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not only waste of polies I'm talking about, it's also the poly structure, it looks unorginized and inconsistent. =P

Best answers
SV the model looked almost like your drawover...but i thougt the pants and some other parts were to low poly and to stiff (well we will see when the head and arms are done)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jasonc said:
No.. its called un acurate modeling.. yes.. it's a wire frame yay great.. but its messy as ****.. and this is why esf is a bad place to talk to modelers.. since they DONT KNOW WTF THEY ARE ON ABOUT

lol. you are the combination of every bad steriotype i can think of.

you say its messy? you must be on crack. its triangulated, so it looks a bit busy, but anyone can see that the flow is sound, and is actually pretty well thought out.

id suggest toning down your language, and posting some of your own work before you ridicule others in this way. i dont know you, ive never seen your stuff, and i havent seen you on polycount/cgchat either. so before you jump the gun about this community, realise that there are certainly people here who DO know what they are talking about.

failing to realise this, i will enjoy having you removed if you keep it up :yes:

Best answers
Had a try at doing the face..
Now something around 400 tris (yeah i know way too much)
Complete all together it has 1174 tris

I know, the face doesn't really match the ref, thats because,the head is on the side and frontview very different so i tried to use them just as an oriantation

Edit:
Forgot the pic ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man, thats looking pretty cool! you dont need to define the eyes like that, just make them flat with the rest of the face, or at least make the cheeckbones less jutting (90 degree angles dont exist on your face ;)).

Best answers
Looks great. The hair looks a little pointy, but else great. Keep up the good work. Lookin forward to see the end result.

Best answers
Had some time, did the arms and hands...maybe i will redo them

c&c please^^

It has now around 2200 tris

Best answers
Wow! Looks good so far, maybe i will give critz later on, coz there's something bothering me. * Goes to watch episodes of cell saga*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom