2nd or 3rd Attempt at new sig in 30 minutes

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello everyone, it's been a few months but I slapped these in 30 minutes.

Have I improved? Paint.NET updated so I could do more stuff...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to come off as an asshat, but you could start with finding some higher quality stock images to work with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. It's simple but it's good. I for one think it takes much more work to create a simple sig that's actually good than with photoshop when half of the work is done for you by choosing the right brushes and effects. I'm not insulting the sigmakers that use photoshop, hell even I'm using it, but I think this takes more imagination, creativity and stuff like that, know what i mean?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, don't worry. I don't mind what hat you are. :D

Any place I could get some better images? I kinda have to google them, I don't know where else?

It's better that last time, isn't it though?

EDIT: Saw dan's reply. Thanks. I kinda got a good cost to quality ratio (Paint.NET is free!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google has plenty of images, just gotta set yourself some high standards when it comes to stock pictures. Google DBZ Cells for some high quality pictures.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this is all Paint.NET can do, get the Gimp, a free version of Photoshop (Well, photoshop-ish). Because this just looks like crap. Bad blending, low quality stocks, virtually no background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom