2nd model

Best answers
Nice looking. head is kinda chubby :D

---
Sorta off Topic: Dood, nice looking but do a ailestrike man! or maybe freedom..lols

Best answers
ya the head does look a little weird, probably cuz it was first part of model i made, im most likely gonna remake it, when i finish the rest of the Aegis. I was planning on making Duel, Blitz, Buster, and Strike after i finish Aegis, and when i get really good at modelling i'll make Justice, Providence, and Freedom

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc said:
from which series did u watch from?
I watched Gundam and Gundam wing, i never knew there was something like Gundam Seed.

Best answers
Gundam SEED i think is the best out of the series, thats why im modelling from SEED ^_^;;

when im done my gundam should look like this...

hopefully... :O

Best answers
Looking very nice, good to see a gundam seed fan around. Also good to see a good gundam model lol. Anyway its lookin really nice mystic hope it turns out great.

But I do know one gundam that could kick its ass mwhahaha

Best answers

i added on the legs :D

ya deathscythe along with every other wing gundam could probably rip apart seed gundams =\. Seed Gundams aren't even made out of Gundamium, lol

almost done, gotta add some boosters, hands, and fix some small details like the clown feet =\, them im done :D... with modelling it at least O_O

Best answers

i made a new head for the gundam that is more accurate, and detailed then the last one, and has no errors =P

Best answers
thanks, i try ^_^. I kinda got better with every body part i made, thats y i remade the head

Best answers
holy moly stoly foly poly coly zoly xoly roly toly thats bats f u c k n g o o d!!!!! keep up the good work there Mystic

Best answers
wow the pwns i like the close up pic really looks good,keep up the work

-War_star

zed

Best answers
you know what would make this model better? make black outlines just like the anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom