24 (The show)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched the last episode of 24 on season 4. I am going crazy, I mean crazy, knocking things off my desk, etc, just because season 5 isn't out on DVD yet. I just fell in love with this show. This show is way better then any other show I watch on T.V.

I refuse to watch the middle of the current 24 because I want to see the begining of season 5. Hell, I might see that one movie the Setinel because that guy that plays Jack Bauer is in it.

Well, any fans here? ;/

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
I just watched the last episode of 24 on season 4. I am going crazy, I mean crazy, knocking things off my desk, etc, just because season 5 isn't out on DVD yet. I just fell in love with this show. This show is way better then any other show I watch on T.V.

I refuse to watch the middle of the current 24 because I want to see the begining of season 5. Hell, I might see that one movie the Setinel because that guy that plays Jack Bauer is in it.

Well, any fans here? ;/
Pretty sure Phob is a fan.

24 is too over-the-top for me.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like 24. It's melodramatic and pretentious. I'd much rather watch Commander-in-Chief, which has "Jack Bauer's" father, Donald Sutherland playing a much better character. =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
24 isn't that bad, it's just that I'll try and watch it, but then i'll come back late from a commercial break, and boom, 8 people died, Jack Bauer is addicted to cocaine and now I'm totally lost with no idea what's going on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
season 5 is totally awsome, especially if you have all four other seasons on dvd. its much more intense at times, and its got more than a couple of shocks.

im looking forward to season six, which is rumoured to be taking place in england o/

Best answers
season 5 PWNS.

I've watched the latest episode (18) 2 days ago. There's so many plottwists in this season. it's surreal.

Jack Bauer <3

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Pretty sure Phob is a fan.

24 is too over-the-top for me.
I'm a huge fan of 24. I've been watching it since season 1. Got all 4 seasons on DVD. Jack Bauer > ALL! I also picked up 24 the game which answered some of my questions between season 2 and 3. Season 5 right now is just getting more exciting by the episode. Kiefer Sutherland signed on for 3 more seasons which I just read in the paper recently which is good to hear and so we can expect 8 seasons of 24 :D

Anywho if you have not watched season 5 from the beginning don't get started wait till dvd because you will be really lost and trying to figure out how certain people got killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom