24 Season 5 has begun!! (Spoilers!!!) Read at your own risk.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well so far David Palmer and Michelle Dessler are dead. Tony Almeida is near death and Jack Bauer is back in L.A. So far so good though its sad to see Michelle die but you know whats probably going to happen Tony is going to go Rambo on the terrorists asses.

Well I can't wait for the 2 new hours tonight starting at 8:00 pm EST should be interesting to see if Jack gets captured by the government or if he gets to run around lone wolf style.

I'll post my thoughts on tonights episodes in this thread so hope you watch it too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The season looks great so far. When Jack shot the guy who shot Palmer, it rekindled Jack's baddassness, for I was praying he wouldn't let him go to the hospital. Wish Palmer didn't have to die though =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
The season looks great so far. When Jack shot the guy who shot Palmer, it rekindled Jack's baddassness, for I was praying he wouldn't let him go to the hospital. Wish Palmer didn't have to die though =/
I'm still a little confused... with this whole hostage situation... why the hell did that kid go and get himself involved like a retard?

EDIT---
Omg, I thought that hostage situation was gonna go down BAD! ****IN A!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
I'm still a little confused... with this whole hostage situation... why the hell did that kid go and get himself involved like a retard?

EDIT---
Omg, I thought that hostage situation was gonna go down BAD! ****IN A!
He wanted to Try and warn jack becasue he saw some men outside, about to raid the bank. Is he a dumbass? yes. Good intentions, but still a dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom