24, and how it once again rocks hardcore

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since we have to wait for Heroes to start back up again, i'll let you all know, right now, that 24 officially started rocking harsh.

i dunno what made them decide to do it, but they finally started doing bad stuff to jack. i mean, sure he's the hero, he can't die. BUT why does he always come out unscathed?

in this series, there is none of that! in fact he is tortured in the first episode, and those injuries have shown through the series, he had to shoot one of his few good friends fatally. and in the latest episode, hung onto the bottom of a garbage truck until he was inside the enemy base, proceeded to snap the neck of the first guard, sneak through the building, pick his targets carefully, nail 5 of them before running out of ammo, and dealing with "the bad guy" in hand to hand.

moreover, the way he did it made me scream "holy **** solid snake!!!".

so kiefer sutherland, in this last installment has shown he has the balls, skills, and sheer grit nececary to be snake, which rules!

until about a third of the way into this series, i was just thinking "oh same old 24... i'll watch it, but it's becoming redundant". and now with jacks antics, topped with president palmer strutting his stuff, my faith in 24 is completely reaffirmed.

DISCUSS!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hold your tongue good sir! Jack has, will always be, a badass. Though yeah it is cool to see Jack get gritty, because he's been either shooting or interrogating (which is also pretty badass too).

And that President recently. He ain't takin **** either.

'Love 24.

Best answers
I always wanted to get into 24, but I never could. I've only seen a couple episodes, and they were pretty awesome. But now it's on like the sixth season now right? It'd take a lot to just jump in now. Bauer is a badass though, I've seen enough of 24 to know... he has like zero patience, is a hardass, and will do whatever possible (killing, maiming, even killing friends) to get his job done. Best kind of hero.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar drop what you are doing right now go out and buy season 1 of 24! Like right now drop everything walk out that door and get your ass to the store and purchase it!!! Also if you see firefly there too pick that up as well another awesome series ^_^

Jack's bad assery is what makes 24 so damn awesome! Who in there right mind would break into another countries consulate not once but TWICE! ****en Jack Bauer thats who!!! I've been watching this series since day one and glad I've never had to miss an episode because its just such an awesome series it keeps you thinking through most of the series go on and the biggest one was this year when we found out something that was connected to last year I won't say what just in case it spoils it but they have good linking of plots going on all the time which is awesome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with all of the above, Jack rules. I've been a 24 fan for a couple of years now, and my loyalty to the show has never once strayed.

I have to say, my favorite part of the whole series was the end of the first season. I won't say what it was, if you remember it then good. But DAMN, an angry Jack Bauer is the most badass Jack Bauer you'll ever see. And they do such a good job of making you hate the bad characters. Seriously, in season 6 when they brought back the bad guy from season 5 (again, not saying who it is so as not to spoil anything) I actually clenched my fists.

Best answers
24 is ones of these serries if you miss a episode or a few it won't make a whole lot of sense for the rest of they season, Nothing can top jacks Interigation of Christoper Henderson in his home from day 5, Jacks the man that will do anything to do his job

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
24 is ones of these serries if you miss a episode or a few it won't make a whole lot of sense for the rest of they season
That isn't entirely true. With every new episode, they recap the relevant parts of the last episode. As long as you don't miss two episodes in a row, you shouldn't be too lost.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I jumped in the season with the gas (season 5?) and watched a few episodes and stopped. The current season (which I assume is coming to an end) I began watching about 4-5 days in. My parents filled me on everything. I'm definitely buying all seasons :yes:

I <3 this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom