2007 camaro!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it looks ok , but this if i may not be mistaken could be considered advertising maybe for the car company it'self if anyone who uses these forums has the money to buy one ? i dunno i'll leave that to mods or admins to decide

i would need more views of it to decide if it looks good or not , i'm not fazed so far to buy one with just a front view

Best answers
but thhis on is real its not like that fake ass retro on this is the real ****

Best answers
dude whatz all teh big fuzz is about...it is just a car...no big deal....or this car can fly?make toast?play games?transform into a robot that could take over the earth!!!??
No...itz just a car....useless thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
transform into a robot
Citroen cars can.

Why make a car thread and only post ine pic? The rest of it could look like a Volvo for all we know.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RandyHobo said:
well it looks ok , but this if i may not be mistaken could be considered advertising maybe for the car company it'self if anyone who uses these forums has the money to buy one ? i dunno i'll leave that to mods or admins to decide
Next time, you can do it in your head too!

Anyways, never been a fan of Camaro's. This one isn't changing my mind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you got a side or 3/4 pic? It looks fugly to me =\ Not compared to...

About as revolutionary as...the Nintendo Revolution.

Best answers
do ferrari can take a camaro 590 it will get smoked like a ricer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DEMISKYER said:
do ferrari can take a camaro 590 it will get smoked like a ricer
When you drive past a nice Camaro, you say "Hey, nice car," but when you see a Ferrari you sit there drooling. That is why a Camero will never compare to a Ferrari.

Best answers
sure they hav great looks but wat can u do with v 10/12 max hp prolly 650 but u can take the camaro to 1000hp i kno cuz ive seen a camaro and trans am

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not so sure all Ferraris can take all Camaros. The Camaro Big Block would ruin the lower end Ferraris. 500bhp 500 cubic inch engine and zero to sixty in less than 4 seconds is alot of american pwnage. Too bad so few of them existed. Older Camaros with 400+ cubic inch engines are monsters when drag racing, especially ones with the SS badge. IROC Camaros are very fast as well, nothing to take lightly, even in a Ferrari. Ferraris would win hands down if there were turns in the road though. Don't underestimate american steel, I've seen my brother's Porche 924 get pwned by Mustangs and Impala SSs.

Keep in mind, most Ferraris and other exotic italian/german/english cars are tuned to their maximum, and follow less stringent emissions laws. American cars are hindered by two catalytic converters and a bevy of car-slowing devices. If you tune an american car like you tune an exotic, it becomes quite an impressive difference.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Camaro can beat this one;

It sucks that they're so frikking hard to come by over here, that type of Chevy Camaro is my dreamcar.....

Best answers
like those camaros are betuful i wish i could get but itll tak 60grand to rebuilt one my friend has a vega something just like that but less heavy see im getting a fourth gen ss my cuzin has a third gen with 500hp i want to take my car to 745

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleah ugly ugly and ugly dont like em :p

And hp this and hp that geez... OMG LIKE HP 123 = HP 1|

I AM SMART.

Best answers
dude those wer stock 550 hp they started putting law of less hp in car which i think its stupid camaro vett nova and chevelle wer the tuffest mofos around and still well the vett stand alone right now but some 4 gen guy i kno hav ther cars right now about 600 to 500hp try beeting that **** and ther still ppl out ther with fast vetts and camaros

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom