2007 camaro!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DEMISKYER said:
dude those wer stock 550 hp they started putting law of less hp in car which i think its stupid camaro vett nova and chevelle wer the tuffest mofos around and still well the vett stand alone right now but some 4 gen guy i kno hav ther cars right now about 600 to 500hp try beeting that **** and ther still ppl out ther with fast vetts and camaros
DEMISKYER in English said:
I say fellows! Making the baseline at 550 Horsepower a legal requirement is in my oppinion foolish, as the Camaro, Vett, Nova, and Chevelle were the most powerful automobiles at the time and even now the Vett is unsurpassed. Some of my associates own vehicles between 500 and 600 horsepower, try besting that you spoony bard! There are still people in the world with Camaros and Vetts of above average speed!
Haha...Smith used to do that to Niobe...before he left crying :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks toight IMO

But the best kinda cars (that i want) are the 1965 Gangster Mob cars... back in 1965 :)

update: The best pic I can find.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1965 Gangster Mob cars........from '65?!

That's just....wow. Really. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the hell?

no really i didn't understand what you just said

edit* post 900 already o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DEMISKYER said:
lol thanks dude cuz they dont get street talk
DEMISKYER in English said:
Hahaha! Thank you kind sir for that translation, it would appear the peoples of this forum are not accustomed to my methods of speech.
That better?

Those mob cars are really awesome, you could fit ten guys in the back packing Tommy guns. I wonder if you can buy any of the remaining ones anywhere.

Best answers
If you could, they'd be atleast five times the amount current cars are... I want John Lennon's car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom