2 trans r sux!! we want more (like EVM comin)

Best answers
hello some friends and me want thet in ESF we can transform more then 1 times.
soo we make something like EVM calld IEM
and we want to play wiht it
soo we want to finish it and we need some1 to make us ssj3 transform i mean to light nd booms and those stuff.
plz do it fast 10q...
we have all the models we make them (and edit...)
ohh and we need spirit maker thet will join us we almost done we want to plz alrdy!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roflmao, listen ya copycat, can't you just wait for EEA, evm or an ehm a transsexual pack0rz. Geez, with all of these evolution mods, you can't even put a team together, all of em are occupied. Btw you're not even allowed to recruit here. f00!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
da cold steel has spoken :O
if you expect to do any of that, it wont happen... most people are already doing somthing for these little mini mods o_O

Best answers
Wow, isn't that a helpful post. A few dots and a smiley, interesting indeed... Anyway like those other "guys" said, wait for EVM *cough* or EEA, should be ok.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you should consult the team about making another addon, that is what EEA did before it got started, I believe, and it couldn't hurt to have the team's consent on this matter, anyway.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just gonna close this post for obvious reasons. And cold steel, be careful, that's damn close to flaming.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom