2 sigs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They both looks over sharpened.

I like the depth and the colors, and the text makes the signatures better then they actually are.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd lower the glow on the Ryu sig, slightly.

The Diablo sig is so sharp, it hurts to look at it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd rules! I don't like first coz I don't like chars I don't know on sigs. (I know the guy on my dig, it's me) lol

Best answers
Diablo sig is better!but Ryu is awesome too!i dont know....i think diablo is the winner

Best answers
I'm probably only one, but i found a very strange bug on the Diablo sig.
If i play a video on Windows Media Player in the background, and have this window on top of it, there are few pixels in the sig that are transparent and i can see the video through them...Strange...

Now for the Ontopic comments:
I'm really liking the the Ryu sig, maybe just use bit a smaller font to make it look more sophisticated.
The Diablo sig has a purple glow on the top left corner, its not bad. Maybe just change the colour a little less purple and more like red? And then there is the sharpness that Synth mentioned already, especially on the right side of the sig...

For now i cant really think of anything else, they really cant get much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the constructive criticism.
Unfortunately though, i forgot to save the Diablo Sig in to .psd, so i can't edit it out any more.
Now that i look at it, they both look way sharpened than i remember! ;O

Anyways, i'll hopefully remember to take some of the advice you two have provided to me, when i do my next signatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom