2 sigs for a friend

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I made these sigs for chinchan/Diablo today ( the guy is not on this forum I think >_O ).

c&c plz.

Diabolical

D
On the chinchan sig, on the bottom left corner, you can't really see the text

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
They both seem too disrubted, and lack originality. 4/10 for them both.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ FP - I'll add it >_O
@ Kaination - thx
@ Diabolical - the sig requestor wanted it to be like that, hardly seeable but there for whoever wants to read it.
@ Fatality - mhh? O.O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Haha.. Sorry Encore. I just meant to say that they bore me. I mean, its just not really interesting.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tend to disagree. Granted the second one is a little too busy, and the first is a little too plain, i really like the first one. (text could use some work, and bg could be a bit better) but other than that they aren't so bad.

first one 7/10
second 5/10
imo

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, Phoenix, everyone has their own opinions. :3

BTW, you are so mature in comparison to how you act in the force pit. xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao. Yep. You should see me on the kai and btl forums. You wouldn't think it was me. But it is. And people hate me for it. But it's fun. ::EDIT:: i mean... um... not... the btl forums... because i was uh.... banned.... yes, banned.... i can't visit those forums anymore.... uh...yeah >.>

And you're right everyone does have their own opinions. But I'm almost positive there is some things he can do to the sigs to make them better to a degree where everyone (or both of us) like them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Borders?
Anyway, I don't think he can do anything to really arouse my interest. He'd have to completely remake them. The entire thing just bothers me. As if it was rushed and didn't take that much thought into it. For example, the render blending is pretty bad, and I don't care for the text much.

And I could never imagine that you, Fire Pheonix would get banned. :p

EDIT : Nevermind about the remaking the signatures. He could just do some more brushing on the backrounds, fix up the text, blend the image a litte, maybe to some pixel patterns and maybe some nifty filters set to overlay. ^^

Enrix

E
On topic: Good quality sigs

Side note: Create something new, for example; try something other than the "trendy" backgrounds, with the simple blending.

Now, if you are wondering what else you could possibly make? That's for you to decide, I am sure you are creative enough to not make the same thing everyone else does on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom