2 Questions

Best answers
1. How do i play with Dragonballs?

2. how do i make combos? like useing sword and not just fists with trunks... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
plz help me! :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. put on the gamemode capture the dragon balls, with a map that has them.

2. Find out for yourself because if you read the stickies you would know that you can't ask that on this forum and get an answer. Either ask someone on AIM, in esf or another means of contact.

Best answers
well.. oke :D
could u give me an example on witch map i can use? :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kepp in mind that ctbd mode does have it's bugs (example is on riverside one of the dbs will spawn underground most of the time). But look at the link Fire Phoenix Gave you and you can get some custom maps (keep in mind though not all of them have Dragonball support).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Kepp in mind that ctbd mode does have it's bugs (example is on riverside one of the dbs will spawn underground most of the time). But look at the link Fire Phoenix Gave you and you can get some custom maps (keep in mind though not all of them have Dragonball support).

How maney times must i correct you people -_- CTDB works preety good. The only bugs it has is if you are very luckey you will get 8 od 6 DBs instead of 7. The problem on riverside is not a bug of the gamemode. Its a map bug, the maker acidently placed a BD spownpoint underground thats the reason it spowns there. It is not a gamomeode bug.

ontopic: If selecting CTDB gamemode dosent work try typing mp_gamemode 2 in the console, and than restart the server by typing restart in the console.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega, I've had to correct you just as many times.

For instance, The Team has dubbed CTDB mode experimental. They did it, it wasn't the public. Therefore it can be safe to assume it is loaded with bugs, which it is.

It has been known to cause crashes. The dragon doesn't always show up for some people. DragonBalls have been known to simply not respawn. The immortality wish is a joke. DragonBalls can be thrown off the map. The scouter still shows DragonBalls if you change maps after just being in a CTDB gametype. The list goes on, but that's only because the game mode itself is experimental.

I think it's for all these bugs that CTDB mode is not available on most maps. Afterall, why exclude something if it works so well?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Grega, I've had to correct you just as many times.
Those are real bugs. People always say the dragonball underground is a gamemode bug fut in fact its a map bug.

Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry: hmm.. i just cant seem to get it working... i mean ive got the game mode on CTDB but... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
If selecting CTDB gamemode dosent work try typing mp_gamemode 2 in the console, and than restart the server by typing restart in the console.
Did you try that?

Best answers
Grega said:
Did you try that?
yep ... i did allso try DL a new... but that dident help either...
abd obe thing that www.ESF-World.com HP dosent work.. or is it just me.. i mean allmost every time i want to DL something it opens a new window(the "right" one) and nothing happens... i have DL something so i know what happens if it "works".....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the waiting window you have to wait till the time gets to 0 and than click "hier"

NOTE: the esf-world page must not be closed or else it wont work

Best answers
Grega said:
thats the waiting window you have to wait till the time gets to 0 and than click "hier"
see.. thats the proplem... coz that aint showing... "hier" ... it just says:
"Wartezeit

Nach der Wartezeit erscheint der Downloadlink!"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I told you you have a waiting time of 10 minutes. -_- Please read the post properly.

When the timer reaches 0 the link will apear.

Wartezeit = waiting time

Nach der Wartezeit erscheint der Downloadlink! = After the waiting time the link will apear!

Its a direct translation from german.

Best answers
i know but does "10 min." aint showing... and i know what im talking about..!!!
but back to the problem.. why cant i get CTDB working???.. plz help its really anoying

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normaly the mp_gamemode 2 thing works since its a serverside variable

gamemode 0 is freefight
gamemode 1 is teamplay
gamemode 2 is CTDB

so that leaves me with 1 conclusion either you are doing something wrong or the experimental title is putting itself throo.

Best answers
Grega said:
Normaly the mp_gamemode 2 thing works since its a serverside variable

gamemode 0 is freefight
gamemode 1 is teamplay
gamemode 2 is CTDB
all that ive allready tried....

Grega said:
so that leaves me with 1 conclusion either you are doing something wrong or the experimental title is putting itself throo.
yeah maybe thats whats wrong...(the experimental title is putting itself throo)

Best answers
ARG...!! this is driving me nots...! O_O
i just dont know what im doing wrong.. i mean its not the first time it has done this.. !! what do i gotta do!?!? plz help me...
ive tried to DL Hammar and place some new spots for the DB's but i couldent get it working... ive tried some of urs guides but without luck.. :(
help me..! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom