2 Problems (see inside for more)

Best answers
Hi guys,
I have following 2 problems...

I created a simple map (grass floor using polygon-technice and a sky-room around it). Now there r the probs:

1) I can walk in the wall of sky... all is messed up and through the skywall i can fall down under the grass plate. What I have to do so no one, can walk (or tele I can tele throug the skyroom and than I'm outside the map O.O) through the wall... (skywall = a wall textured with the texture "sky").

2) The chars in 3rd Person View seem to be a little bit to high on the ground. When I choose a low angle to look It looks like the character would fly... but he walks on earth...

Hope you all could understand my poor englich (I'm german) and hope can help me solve the problems...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the ZHLT compile tools to fix your first problem. They're much better than the ones you get with Hammer, and they make sky brushes solid by default.

Compile with the hullfile for your second problem.

hulls.txt said:
8 8 18
24 24 24
8 8 12
That's the file, save it and include it in your compile.

Best answers
Oh... 1st was my mistake O.O Like the Tut said, I downloaded the ZHLT Tools but dont use them in the Batch Compiler -.- SRRY

The 2nd I cant solve... i read something about a hullfile in some tuts for esfmapping, but i didnt get it... what i have to do with your 9 numbers? Perhaps the Question is a little bit stupied but i really dont know the anser :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Copy and paste them into notepad, save it and rename the file hulls.hul

Then open the ZHLT GUI and check the hullfile box, and put the path to the above file in the space next to it.

Best answers
THX to both of you :) I works out fine :) Now I can begin with a little bit larger maps ... Cu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom