2 phases for esf final (just like demo) suggestion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
did you can to do 2 phases for the esf final just like a demo (i know you already ask it but i think everyone now wanna this) because all of us really want this game to play it and feel it and i don't talking about beta or something with a the bugs i mean a full demo with no bugs maybe just a little lags i know it makes the full game release longer but i think everyone for now will be happy and will have what to do with the free time they are got just like me i have a lot time of boring and i am now a fat guy or something but sometime i just don't have nothing to do and if i had this game on even demo it was awesome it can to makes us a lot of fun and a lot of fans will come back and belive on this game and we all will be more excited to get this full game but we still have what to do and we all know how much you work hard on this game for us
and btw i talking about demo with a servers for europe america and asia and more
what are you thinking please share
and you the dev please don't igone this if you do a demo its makes more time to the bugs,servers and all but it will makes us a lot more hopes and we all like your game !!!
please comments

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So basically, you want a finished, but stripped down from what they already have version of the game.

Also congratulations! You are the 1 billionth poster to post this exact thread! Even with the grammatical 'please comments' error at the bottom! You win a prize, personally selected by the admins!

Prizes may consist of bans and/or infractions

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So basically, you want a finished, but stripped down from what they already have version of the game.

Also congratulations! You are the 1 billionth poster to post this exact thread! Even with the grammatical 'pleasne comments' error at the bottom! You win a prize, personally selected by the admins!

Prizes may consist of bans and/or infractions
Asking questions like that isn't a warnable offense. I sincerely hope this was a pathetic attempt at being funny.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are confusing stuff.

A demo would only be possible if we had the thing finished and ready to go. It is short for "demonstration" and is there to show off the game in order to get people to buy it. The moment we can release a demo, we will also be able to release the full game.

If you want an earlier version, then you are talking about a beta. Bugs and unfinished systems/animations included in this one.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

A demo would only be possible if we had the thing finished and ready to go. It is short for "demonstration" and is there to show off the game in order to get people to buy it. The moment we can release a demo, we will also be able to release the full game.

If you want an earlier version, then you are talking about a beta. Bugs and unfinished systems/animations included in this one.
Grega so why dbz battle of z gets a demo month or more before the full release ???

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega so why dbz battle of z gets a demo month or more before the full release ???
Because companies have the game finished a few months before the release. Since they need a finished game in order to get though all the red tape required to release a game on consoles. Its also a marketing strategy. If you bring the demo out first, people will give it a try. And people will get the first impressions of the game. Ofcourse you put only the best parts in to the demo and with that you try to sway as many people as you can to buy the game on the day of the release. Because once you get negative reviews for your game you know sales will drop. But if you can get as many people as possible to buy the thing on day 1, you basically won half the battle. All in all demos are nothing short of a marketing scam.

Short version:

When they release a demo, the game is already finished, and is just waiting for the OK to release the thing while boosting day 1 sales with the demo itself.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That and/or there are portions already completed in the game that is show-worthy. ESF's entire game is swooping at the other character and punching them in their face. Not much to skirt around.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
As Grega said, if you can release a Demo, it means that all the gameplay/graphics/assets are ready to go, they might do some very small last minute hotfixing like "that map was 2% to dark" and then they need time to produce a good amount of DVDs and hardcases to sell it^^ Oh and advertising^^, you don't want to advertise anything when you are not 100% sure that you can release it on the date set

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

i dont mind about beta, it would be cool kicking vegeta in the head, but actually hitting Trunks :D

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Personaly I hope not.
Final should be Final and not an open beta or demo or what ever you want to call it.
Just 1 release with maybe 1 or 2 patches to fix some bugs that we all missed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont mind about beta, it would be cool kicking vegeta in the head, but actually hitting Trunks :D
Actually it would be more along the lines of "Hey i hit you! Why did my char go straight though you?" Thats a bug. Or like the no fixed ATI bug. "Hey i loaded the map, but i cant see my character, the map, effects, or ANYTHING else except for the HUD and sky."

Or maybe something along the lines of "Hey i punched you 1 time and you died because the balancing is not done correctly yet" There is a ton of bugs from unfinished systems that have to be dealt with and another ton of them from finished systems that have to be fixed.

So animation glitches are really low tier bugs ^^ The game can be played normally with those. It wont look as nice, but the game itself wont be to bugged because of them. The bigger issue are the ones that prevent the game to be played normally.

Best answers
actually, grega is totaly right, if they realese a beta and it has some bugs the everyone will complain about the game, i cant wait until playing the game but if you want somthing good then you will have to wait for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom