Missing Bitmap font: gtx\vgui\fonts\640_Scouterstats Text.tga
Missing Bitmap font: gtx\vgui\fonts\640_melee Text.tga

plz could someone help
Or even send them me over msn
My msn addy is: [email protected]

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try a different map? If that doesn't work, try connecting to a regular server. The server usually downloads whatever files you need to play.

Best answers
Yeah but i am not using steam coz i can't (someone has my cd key)

so is there any way?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use Steam.
ESF has not been tested for WON, or non-Steam use.

You NEED to use Steam.

Best answers
BUT I CAN"T!!!!!
don't u get it, someone has my cd key and i am not buying a new one!
All i want it to just play with bots

i try installing the older version (1.2 beta) but it won't let me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Versions are updated for a reason.

If you are having trouble with an older version, the only thing we can tell you is to update to the newest version.

Now, since you seem to still be having problems, you should install the newest version. To do that, you need Steam. If someone has your CD-Key, take it up with them or buy a new CD-Key. End of story.

I'm curious how someone else got your CD-Key. If you gave it to your friend, take it up with him, as I said. Though, I think it's more likely that you didn't buy your copy of Half-Life.

Best answers
right....

i bought my copy of half life from a shop, it was a 4 disk special with half lif, counter strike, blue shift and opposing force.
I tried my cd key in steam and what do u know??

Someone has it!!!!
I didn;t give it to are friend or anything
i even tried my m8's cd key
someone has it

All i want to do it just play this game with bots.
can't someone just send my the 2 tga files i need???
And then i can see if it works :( plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the CD-Key from the product you purchased was already in use you should have brought it back to the store for a new one.

I understand all you want to do is play with bots. What you don't seem to understand is that we cannot help you unless you are using the current version of ESF, as each version has bug fixes in them.

So, what I want you to do is buy a CD-Key, get Steam, Install Half-Life into Steam, Run Half-Life once, Install ESF 1.2.3, and enjoy.

Once you do that, you can play with bots all you want.

If someone wants to send you some files that's up to them. Though I would recommend that you do as I've instructed.

Best answers
kk
But i bought the game quite a bit ago and i have just only really found out aabout this game so i can't take it bk!

And when i install half life, does it goin in to the steam folder??
Coz half life installs in to : C:\Sierra\Half-Life
And steam installs into : C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam

so do i install half life into there?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a copy of non-Steam Half-Life installed, simply input your CD-Key into Steam (A valid one that's not in use) and it should ask you if you want to use those files for a Steam installation.

If you don't have a copy of non-Steam Half-Life installed, Steam can easily download it from it's database after you've inputted a valid CD-Key.

To input a CD-Key, open the main Steam window and click on "Browse Games". Then click on "Register a product I already own...". Input your CD-Key there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
If the CD-Key from the product you purchased was already in use you should have brought it back to the store for a new one.

I understand all you want to do is play with bots. What you don't seem to understand is that we cannot help you unless you are using the current version of ESF, as each version has bug fixes in them.

So, what I want you to do is buy a CD-Key, get Steam, Install Half-Life into Steam, Run Half-Life once, Install ESF 1.2.3, and enjoy.

Once you do that, you can play with bots all you want.

If someone wants to send you some files that's up to them. Though I would recommend that you do as I've instructed.
Please, don't be selective in what you read. You should know by now that you have to purchase another key.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems like you already have a thread asking the same question, http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=57174, you already got your answer. If your cd-key doesn't work, you have to somehow get a new one, whether you buy Half-Life through Steam, in a store, or order it online is up to you. But you need Steam and you need a new CD-Key.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom