2 little suggestions

Best answers
i hope these are little enough^^

ssj3 hair of goku

the ssj3 hair should stay down when he powers up....when the ssj3 hair goes up u Cant barly see the opponents and the rest of the map.
it should stay close to gokus back.i think in the movies and in the episodes it was also the same.

a option to change the ki draining in the higher transes

mp_kidraining

then

0 =normal ki draining like the esf team configured it
1 =in every higher stage the ssj2 draining
2 =no stage depending draining.only attacks and stuff drain ki

maybe also one for unlimited ki.

also the ki draining should be pl depending.with more powerlevel and kinda then more stage experience the ki draining in the higher stages(ssj2,ssj3) should get less.

so you can kinda learn to hold ur current stage.
a combination would also not be bad.
time experience in the current stage + pl = less ki draining in that stage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that would be regarded as a cheat. I can see you're new, but don't worry. With experience you'll learn to manage your ki better in the game. Really, don't worry about it. Though it would be nice to make SSJ drain more ki than the normal form, to balance it out a little.

Best answers
:D only because my account is new you dont think i am new

i played this game already in the alpha...
these days were funnyXD i really like the way this game took.when i think about the alpha...this game really made something out of itself

and i got no ki problems at all but still.i dont know if it stays like in the version which has been unfortunatly leaked...but in ssj3 the ki drains not bad even when ur only staying at the ground.

it would just be a option because some dont got probs but still dont like to powerup every 3 seconds^^

and you would be then able to fight a bit harder.the option could also be extended with a new option like:

mp_kidraining

0 =normal ki draining like the esf team configured it
1 =faster ki draining as the normal
2 =in every higher stage the ssj2 draining
3 =no stage depending draining.only attacks and stuff drain ki

so this would have something for everyone.
then you could change it with the "1" to a faster draining.but then you dont really got much of ssj3XD

and as extra also making the ki draining depending at pl and time spended in that current stage.

there it could also give a option.also with two options:

mp_kidrainway

1 =less ki draining with more pl and time spended
2 =more draining with more pl and time spended

that could prevent beamspamming and stuff and these two options together would make a nice combination to configure ur game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3 hair of goku

the ssj3 hair should stay down when he powers up....when the ssj3 hair goes up u Cant barly see the opponents and the rest of the map.
it should stay close to gokus back.i think in the movies and in the episodes it was also the same.
Download a different model.

Best answers
no.the esf 1.3 models come with some stuff which aint available for every model.

like the mouth of the chars which is now moving and also the ssj3 will have growing hair so you cant just use other models.also i like the style in which the models have been made.and its a suggestion and for that is this place here

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Exactly, the skeleton of v1.3 is different then the previous versions.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I'm sure we'd appreciate it if you didn't post suggestions until the release of the first open beta. That way it's not so obvious you're talking about stuff from the leaked version....

Best answers
First of all, I'm sure the developers have taken into mind if the ki drains too fast or if it hasn't. Cvars to edit it would be stupid because you wouldn't ever have the right "feel" of how much you can manage from server to server if they used different settings. Second of all, about the hair thing.. Who cares. I am not worried about the graphics or the way the hair transforms at all at this point, I want the gameplay to be better. Its half-life graphics man, people are really going to have to get over the fact that animations and graphics aren't top knotch if they havn't already.

You should really have made a post concering a better issue if you were going to make a suggestion, make it about gameplay atleast, because that is what needs improved on ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom