Best answers
i have 2 little question about beta 1.1.
1. did the skins/models work with beta 1.1 like ssj2gohan,ssj2majinvegeta,ultratrunk?
2. did the bots from beta 1.0 work with 1.1 or did u make new?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg n00bs

1. yes
2. yes :S

Best answers
what about trunks sword and gokus torpeedo kame and small sprit bomb and new animations:fight:

V'

Best answers
N00b is right all the models for esf right now won't work for esf. Its not because there not compatible, its because of the new animations.Anyways, the models will be replaced once you download the patch.

Best answers
exactly! kinda sux for modelers hehe everything we made either hasta be recompiled or redone( but to tell ya the truth im not gonna recompile any of my stuff and i hope no one does because it was all crap and i dont want my skills represented that way)
anything im workin on now wont be released till i can compile it into 1.1

as for the bots they should still work because all they do is pick a character when u add them and then fight you while cycling through the attack that character has. as for stuff like beam jumps and kame torpedos, the bots wouldnt use beam jumps beacues they dont really use beams when they jump nor jump much for that. kame torpedos they probably would use but wouldnt build it up much.

all theoretical about the bots dont flame my ass plz .

about the models that is the truth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are the auras from 1.1 are gonna be updated or are they going to be the same?

Best answers
for peeps like goku and trunks and vegeta the old models while need to be tossed cause of their new moves,but the othere who only got the beam jump shouldnt have to be replaced.althought you might have a really messed up animation when you do a beam jump with them

Best answers
well the animations look like gokus shootin a gen beam, but u guys are right. it will need a different "updated" skin

Best answers
fm im pretty sure you need updated models, im really not sure what happens when a model doesnt have a certain animation, but im pretty sure that the game might not recognize it correctly, being a different version, and might try to download the model from the server, happened with me once when i was in-game testing a model, was quite odd, and didnt have to do with animations....but u never know

Best answers
2 things can happen..I guess...
1. It plays the wrong animation..I noticed that after I used the WalterSci model to use in ESF(by using the console)
2. It'll **** up the model..strechting the limbs etc.

Best answers
only vegeta, goku and trunks have new animations, so you can use the rest of the models

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom