2 ideas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ-like ps'ing

i just watched dbz episodes where for example, son-gohan and celu fight..

both struggle with kamehameha, but actually when son-gokuu arrives to help somehow son-gohan and says: "Do it Now!"

and then he starts to make another kamehameha, although he was already struggling with kamehameha.

so basically what i'm suggesting is that u could press right mouse button so that the kamehameha would go like special beam cannon, like in alpha 2.0....

but in the second hand it would make more beam spammers, so there would be a blockage to it:

when u are power struggling, u can only in it release your beam, and then load fast another.

Okay to next idea:

Disc Blocking

yes, from my opinion this disk thing is lame..
like i gave u an example, ill give u another:

gohan was ssj2, and celu got pissed off and shot 2 kienzans to him, and he blocked them with his hands and delivered back.

so i'm suggesting that you would be able to block those disks and send back to who shot them, although u can only do it in front of your enemy, so he could still back stab you, but it would still block some 25% lameness.

Thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Disk blocking should be enabled. Krillin threw a disc at perfect cell and it bounced off.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right. Block the disc.

That attack is hardest to use anyhow.

You heat it from a mila away and it misses 90% of the time. The only reason why a disc is good is to kill those Gohans that are stuck in there shield.

Disc should stay unblockable. That or make it homing (better homing than kame torpedo)

As for the kamehameha idea. He didnt charge another one. He just boosted the power of his first. And thats basicly what pumpung PS is all about.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I agree with Grega, the disk should remain unblockable. Pretty much the only way you can kill someone with it is to hit them from the side or behind because if they see it coming they can just move a little and it misses them.

And yeah, what you're suggesting about psing is already being covered by what the team is doing with the 1.3 PS system.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
And yeah, what you're suggesting about psing is pretty much what the team is doing for them in 1.3, except the way they're doing it is better as it doesn't increase beam spamming.
Beamspaming has nothing to do with power struggles. As for the idea. Its EXACLY the same as pumping PS. Not one difrence.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
LegendarY said:
so basically what im suggesting is that u could press right mouse button so that the kamehameha would go like special beam cannon, like in alpha 2.0....

but in the second hand it would make more beam spammers, so there would be a blockage to it:
I am assuming that he means to change right click from detonate to detatch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, cap j understood it, but it would only be possible in middle of ps, because otherwise noobs would speam bam that way...

grega lol, what the heck were u thinking xD?
just reading half and thinking that im suggesting pumping?
lol i forgive u ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, just no. The father son khh idea doesn't really make any sense really, and disk are very crippled as it is, hardly anyone pulls off disk kills anyway (unless they are lucky, come from behind where a group of people are swooping and using basic melee or players just came out of adv melee etc).
LegendarY said:
because everytime im going ssj or just powerupping for ki, someone just shoots me with a disc, usually i manage to teleport, but it would be a nice addition still..
Then just don't transform during battles (atleast that's how the way it used goes on the pub I usually play on, transform when you spawn, or just find a place you can trans if you just got pl requirements to trans). Many people though still disregard this rule though however, and from what I remember the first time you transform to a form in 1.3, you will be invincible for the length of time that you transform (so you won't be transkilled the first time you go ssj for example).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, i always do it after battles on a corner or when i spawn, but somehow im just transing then i get killed by a disc :S

and i dont think in 1.3 will be that feature, its in evm and evm sucks hard o_O
and i havent seen any evm makers in esf team yet

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea discs kills are very hard to pull off, almost impossible. Needs some kind of homing tweak to make them more useful like grega said, and to be able to travel at a faster speed.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of just disc-blocking (which I agree cripples them) make them faster so they have a chance to be used.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O so now people are suggesting them to be non-blocking? alrighty :S
i still think it would be a great idea to be able to block :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom