2 game mode sugestions

Best answers
Wel i often chat with a other Hardcore ESF fan aNd we came to this topic thad i am now saying:

Mode 1:

Mode like Counterstrike Play ESF in roundsHe who dies needs to wait till End of the Round or till All players of 1 team DiedAfter thad just new round :d

Mode 2:

Enegy mode Or no melee mode :D MeLee Gets restricted And u all play Without mellee Just With ur KI attacks :d . U can use Block :d

And 1 i just cme up with:

Mode 3:

Ratio mode, Special mode WHere u get this meter U have to use Ur attacks Randomly Like If u Use meelee to much it gets restricted or Evry other attack
By this way all attacks wil be used and there fore the game gets An other Action feeling :d

EDIT:

Mode 4:

Ju enter the Game And u Get 1 attack Like attack Nr1 Or 4 or 3 Server pics radomly BUT All Players get the same attack By thad i mean Al players get attack 1 Witch would be melee And on and on Then When all are dead or 1 team has no players alive anymore A new round starts and u get another attack

Best answers
T!G3R said:
Wel i often chat with a other Hardcore ESF fan aNd we came to this topic thad i am now saying:

Mode 1:

Mode like Counterstrike Play ESF in roundsHe who dies needs to wait till End of the Round or till All players of 1 team DiedAfter thad just new round :d

Mode 2:

Enegy mode Or no melee mode :D MeLee Gets restricted And u all play Without mellee Just With ur KI attacks :d . U can use Block :d

Mode 3:

Ratio mode, Special mode WHere u get this meter U have to use Ur attacks Randomly Like If u Use meelee to much it gets restricted or Evry other attack
By this way all attacks wil be used and there fore the game gets An other Action feeling :d
1)I'm not much for this only becuase I'm not good at the game yet..but the other gamers *vet's* might find it more interesting.:S
2)I'm all for all out blasting fights. I'd also find it intertaining if only weak generic blasts and minimum powered beams could be fired (EVERYONE starts with a low pl of course). That would be hilarious to watch.:yes:
3)It would make for a laugh and appeal to people like me..but ALOT of other people are going to throw this idea right back at you...you never know though, someone else might just find this interesting.:smile:

-I'm not a bad guy..
......I'm just not a good guy.........

Best answers
Hey just trying to make it interesting Gonna Update it again with another mode :d

Best answers
T!G3R said:

Mode 1:

Mode 2:

Mode 3:

EDIT:

Mode 4:

Ju enter the Game And u Get 1 attack Like attack Nr1 Or 4 or 3 Server pics radomly BUT All Players get the same attack By thad i mean Al players get attack 1 Witch would be melee And on and on Then When all are dead or 1 team has no players alive anymore A new round starts and u get another attack

1) Dosent Seem right for a fighting mod

2)No Real point due to everyone has likes and dislikes

3)Didn't understand what your trying to say

4)Same as above

Overall = I don't like the ideas but that's just my thoughts like i said in 3) we all have likes and dislikes

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. The cs mode just isn't for esf. The person who is best at evading would survive the longest or the person who placed the lucky kame. This could be very funny this way but with the attitude of people who play it would just be complained about.

2. There is already a server cvar in 1.1 that allows you to disable melee if you want to.

3. I think this could actually be a really good idea. Tweaked a bit I think this would work great. Melee would need to be allowed to be a bit more frequent than other things but this would mix things up for a lot of people. It would certainly end spamming of one large beam over and over.

Best answers
Of the 4 ideas i like nr 3 the most to :d It makes it a bit more Chalanging
So Not evryone Can repeat over and over the same attack :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom