Votes: 25 40.3%

Votes: 4 6.5%

Votes: 3 4.8%

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey, its been a while sence i produced anything all that great but thats because i've been trying to learn the ins and outs of valve hammer editor (the mapping program for those of you who didnt know...) i think ive got that down pat now(exept for that damn lighting, i geuss i'll just make a lot of outdoor levels...)

but today i took the time to finish that map pack i've been talking about and to upload 2 deathballs that i've had for over a week

the beam pack increases the size of the: kamehameha, gallit gun, burning attack, and the mouth blast. this was mainly done so that you can tell weather or not your getting hit by a generic beam or a fully charged kamehameha, or mouthblast in buu's case.

on of my death balls, seen here: http://usa.internations.net/vengaurd/deathball.jpg <-- copy and paste that.

the texturing was ripped right from the show, from the ball freiza hits trunks with.

the other one is just a grafix fix of the esf normal deathball, it makes it so the deathball fits in freizas hand and adds a rotating effect.

thats all for now, im off to continue the pacman mod im making for a friend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, do u think u can make a map where trunks is fightning robo freeza and make the ship so u can go in it? that would be a awesome map

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
cool, do u think u can make a map where trunks is fightning robo freeza and make the ship so u can go in it? that would be a awesome map
well my only real problem with mapping it getting ideas, im now going to use yours, thank you. ive always said that we need a level of earth thats true to the show, i wan going to do the vegeta fight but that friezaship idea might make things interesting...and i could also do a time machine and a saiyan spacepod crater (from goku of coarse). and now im ranting agen...goodbye

Best answers
I think its good. If your gunna do the Trunks vs Frieza battle dont forget the cliffs that all the panzies were hiding behind while Trunks raped Frieza, lol.

V'

Best answers
I like the model very well done. I also have a map idea for you. In the world's strongest, use the mountains as a place for a map.I forgot what they were called,but anywho it would be a well worth map.I mean there are no tundra maps out right now and I want to see one because I want to melee somone into a river and break the glass.

Best answers
heres a good map idea which i came up with a long time ago but it was never made. make a map of the planet with the z sword. you know where gohan trains with the kai. just a thought though

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ n00b
hey are u working that galic gun charge aura:confused:
look at his site.. already maked!!

btw. i suggested a charge/ powerup/transform aura 1 month ago! did you maked that? thkz

Best answers
Just a thought

Just thought i'd say that I like the ideas that are above and hope they go ahead. This is something I was thinking of when the teacher was having a good old bi**h to the class, I was thinking that ,maybe it's possible for a destroyable terrain in esf, if not the entire map then just certain parts of it. You know in half-life where you can destroy those crates with the crowbar or whatever and it breaks into little pieces, then why not assimilate this into certain parts of esf's maps and make it that if you hit it or blast it then it'll break into those little pieces. I don't really know anything about mapping really just the basics I only know about modelling and coding so don't take any notice about this idea if you think it's f***ked.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is possible for ESf to have destroyable terrain. Just not suggestable. THe Extra polys on the map will cause lag.

Try making the Kaioshin's world though.

Best answers
About the gallic gun aura: im still working on it...

about the power up aura: i gave up on that...

Best answers
Why did you gave up on the powerup aura??? Liked that idea... When will your grallitgun aura be ready????

Best answers
I would like to see a new powerup sprite perhaps sounds for it other than gallic gun... The powerup looks like someones coloring you with crayons and the drone sound for it sucks. If only someone would convert bfp sounds/sprites maybe.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
It is possible for ESf to have destroyable terrain. Just not suggestable. THe Extra polys on the map will cause lag.
This can only be done with the Geo Mod Technology (Red Faction)

Best answers
Any game with destroyable objects can have destroyable terrain. I've played several maps where you can blow holes in walls, and the walls are made out of the same stuff as the rest of the map, so It's possible, but it wouldn't add much to gameplay.. now maybe a small 1 on 1 map with boulders that blow up if you get knocked into them would be cool, but again, the polys would lag the game, and it doesn't add anything except a cool effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its good, but i prefer the original one :)

Best answers
yeh i kinda prefer the original one as well but i think you should keep at it and make it a lot better

Best answers
yeah, i kindoff new that people would prefer the original one(they did last time) thats why i made a grafix fix for the esf deathball. you can also download that at my site

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allow me to interject and just say "Keep up the good work, Vengaurd." I followed your sig yesterday and found quite a few files that were well worth downloading. The new big bang, the Real Death Ball, and the Majin Vegeta transformation mp3 were especially notable. Thanks for contributing to Beta 1.0 :yes: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom