2 bugs...couldnt find in mantis tracker

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i can finaly play esf again, so i tried some training with some bots to start learning advance melee again anyway, i found 2 bugs,

1.[Bot Bug] When i was training with a super bot, and i didnt want that stupid laser, i put the % on 0 but it still kept firing that laser to me..

2.[Map Bug] While i was trainign with bots on esf_gero i got killed and spawned...in the map X_x litteraly

**edit**
Found another bot bug and beam bug

3.[Bot Bug] When u tell the bots not to move (in the menu) they are still able to move up and down

4.[Beam Bug] Its not much of a deal, i dont find any weird things happening but it would be nice if its fixed X_x, when you charge a generic beam (dont know if it happens to other beams as well) and jump in the air, just when u hit the ground, press jump and release the beam, the beam head gets attached to a different placed then where u fired, but u do go in the right direction
Picture:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im pretty sure the generic beam attack is normal.... but about the map one. i say that looks pretty funny, but seriously, i've experienced the same map thing in esf_gero. maybe something wrong in the map?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well normal...not about the beam i mean, ppl were dodging the beam while i was beam jumping in a whole differnt place...ppl were thinking i was cheating being able to fire a beam like that....

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
about the bug in esf_gero .. its not a real bug in esf but a bug in my map .. i know about this bug and i will replace the current esf_gero map with a fixed version in 1.3
i just forgot to move one of the spawn points out of the ground and noone of the betatesters noticed this bug while 1.2 was in testing phase.
just teleport up if you're stuck in the ground and youre free ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will you fix the riverside bug aswell and place the DB above the ground ror will it stay under it (just asking)

about Gen. beam it also happends if you beamjump from a map wall to another map wall whit out tuching the ground and beamjumping of the otherwall as soon as you reach it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
will you fix the riverside bug aswell and place the DB above the ground ror will it stay under it (just asking)
CTDB mode is experimental.

1 and 3 seem to be fine for me. Number 4 has been reported (I reported it during 1.2 testing, and since they removed the project when I reported it, it doesn't show up anymore). What I was told, was it is too much of a hastle for something that doesn't effect gameplay. Basically beam jump, while falling charge up a (minimumly charged) beam and when you land let it go.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
and no one really read the bot bugs...
the thing with the laser....i have this problem,too
i set sbot laser to 0 in the sbot.cfg and in the game...
i want to fight with a sbot3 without that stupid laser...
and i want a cmd for throw
like bot_throw_percent or something...
and maybe a cmd for how much the bot can block in the adv.melee
because i can kill all sbots easyly in adv.melee they dont block simple attackes...like a soft little right punch or left

Mik

Best answers
hmm... what about the sensu beans? will they be fixed in 1.3?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no problem whit them its actualy harder to find them if they are sunk but if you want there is a fix for them on ESF-world

Best answers
yeah that bot bug does get quite irritating..i find that sbot laser stupid in general..idk why anyone would put it in with the bots..but whoevers idea it was...it was a dumb one..<_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom