2 3d renders, will be making walls for..

Best answers
These 2 images are going to both be made into wallpapers sometime in the NEAR future.. Hope these can savor your tastes until they are made... one will be very simplistic ; the other will be very complex, dunno which will be which right now

Best answers
i'm not a big fan of 3D art butt i must say that is most impresive

Best answers
Thanks, I'm thinking on making one really trendwhorish, and the other just very very simple. I'm still experimenting with 3d studio max 5, its very frustrating, but I know the basics to make these now.

Best answers
i like the one on the bottom the most :D if it was bigger i would replace my current WALLPAPER :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you may want to redo the first render, it doesn't look like it would go good with either the simplistic or the trendwhore styles. I think you could use the second image for both styles actually. It looks like it would probably fit well with both of them.

Best answers
thanks green and dakilla, do you want a specific dimension and i can make it fit your desktop, maybe even say DaKilla blended into the image..

Best answers
I don't like the random jumbled style of those....they are what I used to do and I just got very sick of it. I like smoother, more planned out works...to me they are much harder to make...well make good anyways.

The bottom one looks like it might make a decent wallpaper though...I say just push it back a little to get the whole thing in view and render much larger before you make the wallpaper.

Best answers
wat u mean i want the bottom one and the size 1028x768

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that last one must have taken ages to render

atleast on my computer it would
they look quite nice, good job

grtz Naz

Best answers
those wouldnt look good at all unless you know how to use blending modes well, but if you dont, then they prob wont turn out so well.

1st one seems a little too unorganized, and the 2nd is scaled wrongly on the Y axis.

Best answers
Like I said, I'm real new, and this program is hard to learn. I do know how to use blending modes and have made a wallpaper called Flowery Death, but thats experimental, and my only "true" wallpaper at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom