Best answers
its okay for a first , i think u need more detail

Best answers
I made it in about 5 minutes, and this was just off of a tutorial I found online, there crystals didn't look much better. As for the background, I know it sucks, one's a flag, and ones just a gradient, I was just bored, and started ****ing around in photoshop. Do you have any suggestions on what detail to put in it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The second one looks wierd.... Did you set the opacity to 42? It would give it a transparent look...
I use feather and make the center a lighter shade.... but thats me :S I dunno about anyone else. The first one.... :S I dont like lime all that much... Its hard on the eyes.

Best answers
mmh...its too empty....I know its your first wp but only using tuts in the first one suckz..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more detail.. try copying the layers multiple times and put them on screen, overlay and multiply.
also i would personally make the glass-like tentacles a but smoothier..

it looks like its made with Eyecandy4000... if it is, then try doin some more of those filters on it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A good start but as many before me have said its to empty you need to fill the big black areas with something...Anyway goodluck with your work =)

Best answers
it looks ok but it looks more like bevel/emboss triangles. but its ur first so its :yes:

Best answers
It isn't bad for a first, bit to plain and basic tho

Best answers
yeah, those were really basic, I made another one, but It's not that great. I'm posting it anyways tho ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its got too much going on, and i dont see much of a focal point

Best answers
lol. my first ones were to basic, then this one is too complex. There isn't really a focal point, I mainly made it for fun, that's why I make this stuff. On another note, I'm working on another wallpaper, but I need a picture of a closed rose (like one you'd give to somone). All I can find are roses that you'd see in someones garden. If anyone finds a pic, PM me or something.

Best answers
why the hell are calling them wallpapers a wallpaper isnt a random piece of crap u made in PS in 5 minutes. It is a thought out design that is gonna look good as a real wallpaper. This looks like ur first attempt at making a piece in PS but its not that bad.

Best answers
who says wallpapers have to be thought out? Hell, who says they have to look good? Your right, it took me about 5 minutes to make, I made it cuz I have fun messing around in photoshop, I don't give a **** what it looks like.

Best answers
you dont have to show us ur 'experimentations' with photoshop unless its something to be pround of

Best answers
the red one looks cool, 7/10 :D the one on the top is kinda strange 6/10 gj, keep up good work

Best answers
wow.. I got a positive crit!!! I'm amazed! What do you think I could do to make it look better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom