1st siggy in photoshop

Best answers
Well I followed Sicron's tutorial and I've ended up with this strange siggy
wath do ya think?? C&C

ok so i didn't put a name or a caracter cuz this sign isn't 4 me cuz this would be good 4 a girl so if someone want's 2 change it go ahead

ok and this de second sig

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they aint that bad, but in the first you can still see the clouds to well, i suggest getting new brushes (if im right, in that tread there were a few links to brushes) you should also use more brushes and larger ones...i understand the tutorial was a bit hard since i lost the pics

the second one looks...weird X_x but it does have a nice effect, it looks like a guy is watching you and punching really fast (left side looks a bit blurred, thats what i mean by punching fast)

i would give the first one...6/10
second one 7/10

now, im gonna try to search if i still have those pictures SOMEWHERE on my pc... >.<

Best answers
yeah I did dwn 1 new brush and when I put them in Brushes they didn't appear(still I like my old sign made in corel don't know why?this are made just 4 fun)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i added some pics, couldnt find the old ones so i quickly created some new ones, but what do u mean u didnt find your downloaded brushes, just put them in a map (like My Documtens>Brushes) then go to photshop, press on the word BRUSH then the > looking arrow, click on replace brush (or load brush) and go to My Documents>Brushes and choose the brush, make sure btw, that you did unzip the brush if it was zipped, since photoshop cant the zip or rar files, it can only see the brush files (.abr files)

Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom