Best answers
How does this look i have been workin on it all day and then some and idk who i want it to be mabey vegetto or vegeta and no it is not a edit i did this with my hand and mouse

edit- if it doesn't work try d/ling it

Best answers
hhmmm do you have to use a website or can i just email it to someone and have them put it up?

Best answers
ik can se it,just go tot he site for it,and it looks good but its a littkle big around his/her ribs

Best answers
well i tried making the lower half and it suck balls:cry: i mean it looked like he was hobling around w/a turd in his pants and i could get the thigh thick enough and that damn knee cap. if some one has some suggestions on how to get a pic on this fourum or sugestions on how to make a head and legs and pelvis please help u can email me for pics or suggestions [email protected] thx in advance

Best answers
Originally posted by Styer101
well i tried making the lower half and it suck balls:cry: i mean it looked like he was hobling around w/a turd in his pants and i could get the thigh thick enough and that damn knee cap. if some one has some suggestions on how to get a pic on this fourum or sugestions on how to make a head and legs and pelvis please help u can email me for pics or suggestions [email protected] thx in advance

:talk: lmao :talk:

Best answers
i have some advice, do not make models out of generic shapes in milkshape, it never looks right, learn from my mistake and learn to model poly by poly when u first start, its not hard and it looks so much better, cause thats also gonna be a million polies by the time ur done

Best answers
i model poly by poly, thats where u select the button that says face, then click on 3 polys near eachother to create a face, do that til u have a model

Best answers
Thx that was the one i went to after he told me to do that but i just wasn't sure but thanks for reasuring me:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom