1990s Channel 4 Pay Per View

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any Americans here remember when you had to change the channel to channel 04 or 03 to play a video game? Well channel 04 always had trailers for movies coming to Pay-Per-View and had background music play with a scrolling "Pay Per View" text in the background.

I am reaaaaally trying to find a video of that channel. Does anyone remember this so I can search for it some how?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh boy, do I ever. I remember waiting for Wrestlemania and all of that. I wonder if I can find it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_8RDlHDuCA[/ame]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See I remember seeing certain TVs with that, but that must those TVs were always different from mine (Nickelodeon would be on channel 49 for me and 33 for others)
Channels differ depending on region and provider. Is that the sort of channel you were looking for though?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Channels differ depending on region and provider. Is that the sort of channel you were looking for though?
Kind of. It had channels, but not ALL the channels. I think they were only Pay-Per-View channels. It never had a scrawl, it was more like a list and it had a elevator-music-like theme song and would show trailers for movies that were coming to PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom