1970 Challenger

Best answers
Yeah i know what you're thinking, "A car on the ESf forum modelling bit, wtf?", but i just finished rendering these so i thought i'd show em off.

It's somewhere around 8000 tris, and its destined for a few games/places.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats sweet, i dont see any problems with it... its now become my dream car :]

Best answers
Awsome.. me feel happy in pants now..

OH wait.. no no.. WAIT yesss very happy..

LOL jk great job man... maybe at some blinn to the texture.. make that baby shine!

Best answers
beauty car

hey man its never a bad idea to show off a beaut muscle car. thats one of my favs for sure good choice. im workin on a 82 vette but havent gotten to much done on it lately. nice job on the car man id like to see a render without the scratches though ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow that's an awesome model. I can't really crit it, because I don't know what the real one looks like. Is that an inverted hood scoop?

Best answers
Thanks for the comments guys.

DBXMe2: I was going to add some very slight reflection too, but it meant going around the whole car and selecting only the bodywork so the interior and engine wouldn't be shiny ('cause the everything except the wheels and glass is on the same texture map), but it was late and i couldnt be bothered :)

Optimus Prime: Thanks ^^. If by inverted you mean the openings facing backwards, then nah. Here's a pic of the hood, there aren't any decent views in the renders i did :/

Best answers
"That thing got a hemi?!"

Lol, lookin nice dude, cant wait to see it done all the way. Looks like its been beat up pretty bad tho, but other than that its nice :D

Kyo

Best answers
im sry to tell u this put that looks alout liek a road runner or a charger

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naw, by inverted, I meant the scoop goes "in" as opposed to protruding "out."

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why dont you put that in HL2 and replace the buggy? Just find a animator, Or someone with some know-how to put it in-game Looks awsome!

Best answers
DBX: ^^

Kira: Aww, you know a muscle car isnt a musclecar untill it's been thrashed XD. It was originally going to be pristine perfect but i decided against it.

Optimus: Ahh i see what you mean and in that case yes, it's an indent in the hood where the scoops are placed.

Kyo: It's the same company (dodge) who make chargers, roadrunners and challengers so there's no wonder it looks a little like one of them. Look at that pic of a challenger i linked to though, and you'll see it's much more like that than a roadrunner :)

Fatal: Maybe. Thanks :)

Here's another render i did for a friend just for fun :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet modeling,nice concept,never saw someone do a trashed car :p

Best answers
Would be cool if the ESF team wanted to use your model to add vehicles to the game, maybe driveable vehicles at that! Maybe just destructible vehicles!!

I like it, it's keen! Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom