zAS

Best answers
For the new character, #18, will she have infinite KI (the blue energy bar, not the number)? After all she is an android and seems pretty logic to me. I would like to add that on Gameboy Advance, on Dragon Ball Z Super Warriors (together with ESF the best DBZ game I have ever payed) could throw balls, swoop, etc. whenever she wanted, the only thing she couldn't do were her strong and final attacks, wich she could only do after beating up the enemy for a while (Although i don't think that would be necessary inESF as you don't have a lot of time do to your special final attacks anyway).

What do u think?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
maybe she will have infinite ky but not when you are in strugle with someone she probaly has infinite ky when she throw....or something i dont know:)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering all melee related things will be based of stamina now, I wouldn't be suprised if they did give her infinte ki.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Considering all melee related things will be based of stamina now, I wouldn't be suprised if they did give her infinte ki.
what are you basing this on o_O? if you'd read what boyster has said previously he said stamina would be optional to use.

18 is most likely just going to have a bigger ki pool than most players, scince the game is 95% about ki consumption/management it'd be stupid to let her have infinate ki.

zAS

Best answers
I'm just basing myself on common sense, not what the game is based on. I wouldn't actually have her with UNLIMITED Ki, in fact, she would have a certain amount of KI like all the other players. Though when it comes to do small energy attacks, such as the kiblob and the power beams, that shouldn't reduce KI as she is an android... it's just a justified suggestion.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said though, bigger ki pool, meaning smaller attacks wont take so much ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Davidskiwan's idea, instead of making the bar longer just make another bar on top, in other words if she fully charges then her KI bar goes full and if she keeps on powering up then the bar will change colour and goes over the previous bar.
So the other coloured bar gets finished and THEN the normal KI bar gets depleted.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
her ki bar will look like everyone elses, just that you can teleport more times than everyone else (when you do it'll look like she uses less of the ki bar, but really its just a bigger ki pool)

zAS

Best answers
well yeah, that works fine for me, it's the concept that matters really.

donnierisk, you didn't quite understand Davidskiwan's idea. he didn't say anything about DOUBLE bars, just that her ki pool would be much bigger, in other words she would use up much less KI for every attack than the non-android players.

zAS

Best answers
I would like to remind you guys that this is only a suggestion, and we have no evidence on how the ESF team is putting #18's Ki management together.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zAS said:
I would like to remind you guys that this is only a suggestion, and we have no evidence on how the ESF team is putting #18's Ki management together.
apart from me being on the esf team and raven trunks being a beta tester... D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm on the team too and nobody tells me jack. I didn't know about this... /me shakes fist.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just play the inteam as 18 >_>, you'll see what i mean... or im just being hopefull and presuming things

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
just play the inteam as 18 >_>, you'll see what i mean... or im just being hopefull and presuming things
So you think you saw it? I mean your not 100% sure or..? If you arent sure someone could ask the other members of the team or see how many teleports you can get with someone else who starts or has the exact same amount of ki.
I dont think that the infinate ki wwould be a good idea. Youd have more beam spamming than there already is. Not to mention always catching your opponent during swooping because they will ruln out of ki and youll have infinate also you would attack and attack and attack with melee and never run out of ki so you could keep hitting like 12's and stuff in a row.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 obviously will have her ki advantage, but how i will not say.

zAS

Best answers
Kasey said:
So you think you saw it? I mean your not 100% sure or..? If you arent sure someone could ask the other members of the team or see how many teleports you can get with someone else who starts or has the exact same amount of ki.
I dont think that the infinate ki wwould be a good idea. Youd have more beam spamming than there already is. Not to mention always catching your opponent during swooping because they will ruln out of ki and youll have infinate also you would attack and attack and attack with melee and never run out of ki so you could keep hitting like 12's and stuff in a row.
That wasn't a issue on the GBA game, in fact, it made it seem more logical and entertaining.

apart from me being on the esf team and raven trunks being a beta tester... D:
LOL, sorry, I had no idea, Im quite new around here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom