Best answers
here is my 17 WIP.ill probably be done tonight or tommorow.it will replace Trunks so get those trunks slots empty!:p YES IT IS FOR ESF so dont ask.
heres that pic:

due to the annoyance called the proffesional:p
ill give you credits:
head:dakd(im guessing n edit of the original trunks)
scarf:dont remember his name but i do know it was an edited piccolo model.
torso:the original vegeta creater
legs:azn
feet:god gundam

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheesumba
<font size=5>
IF you decide to edit somebodies model, the FIRST thing i want to see in the post, is credit to the orginal producer of the model. I dont care if you edited 50% of the damn thing and did a total reskin, its NOT your model. I've already seen numerous edits of Majin vegetas, and all these folks are getting praised!?!?!? I strongly suggest to anyone that made such threads to go back, edit the post, and give Ersens some well deserved praise for HIS model that you guys are messin with.

Same goes for any future editing attempts on ANY ESF models.

This is not some idle whine, i WILL ban future offenders :\
</font>
come on, you gotta give credit when you first post, or befor. not after people start to think its yours.

Best answers
i sense sarcasm in your post. :D well im interested, i would like an android 17. and are you doing anything about sounds?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude pro chill out your one of those wanna be mods

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
dude pro chill out your one of those wanna be mods
no, im one of those people that dont like people that dont follow rules, if i was a wanna me mod id tell him to give credit or get banned, or id tell him i was gonna do something. i, like alot of people, dont like to see people bend/break rules.i just try to guide people in the right direction, if someone asked you to pick up trash after you littered, would you consider them to be a wanna be police officer?
;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
no, im one of those people that dont like people that dont follow rules, if i was a wanna me mod id tell him to give credit or get banned, or id tell him i was gonna do something. i, like alot of people, dont like to see people bend/break rules.i just try to guide people in the right direction, if someone asked you to pick up trash after you littered, would you consider them to be a wanna be police officer?
;/

yes,yes i would:p

and could you guy post reference pics for the skin i can seem to get the pants color right

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god it doesnt freaken matter if he didnt include them in the first place

as long as their there its fine

so all of u stfu with the beotching to one another and get back on topic

Best answers
well its done but my skin sucks really bad so if anyone who can do better wants to try please try to reskin this monstrosity.PLZ:cry:

Best answers
Tell me how to reskin and i will. I have hl model viewer and milkshape. I just dont kno how to use it if you could give me a quick turtorial that would be great.

please let me skin it i wana do something for once

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom