Not open for further replies.
3D Modeler
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Suggestion from LSSJ of an updated KI System:

Idea is to change the current KI system to add a KI pool.
The player has to use that pool without the ability to recharge unlimited, like in the current version and reduce beamspam.

Ideas:

1.Strong attacks will drain your KI.
2. KI charging will now concentrate your KI. This will make your attacks stronger, but it will drain your KI way faster.
3.Once your KI has gone to 0 or even negative, you will become unconscious and a little time later you will have to crawl over the map, until your reach a specific amount of KI again.
4.Other players can give their energy to you.
5. SSJ and further stages will drain KI depending on the current powerlevel. The stronger the less drain.
6. Spirit bomb should be boostable by this as well. If you see someone doing a spirit bomb you can boost his attack with that.
7. New button "KI giving" gives KI to aimed player (even enemies).
8.You can give a player whose KI pool is full still more KI... you can overcharge a players KI pool by 150%.
9.If you see a crawling player... you can give him energy... or end his misery.
10.Drag possibility: add the chance to carry unconscious players around and get them to safety.

What this brings:
+ Teamplay
+ Dragonball feeling
+ ESF would become a real strategic fighting game... which stage... which attacks and stuff will be really war deciding
+ No more beamspam
+ A smart SSJ player can easily take out another SSJ3 player which spams around with his attacks, if he efficiently uses the KI pool
Please reply only with real critique.

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
Can we get a little visual representation of the current ki bar? Maybe a gif of sorts. As I had a hard time understanding/ picturing this

1. yes
2. yeabut without any draw back to this mechanic, it will be the only viable option as you just straight up deal more damage - perhaps make it so you also take more damage?
3. This will be very very fun, I can tell. How often will this occur? From what I understand, we can no longer recharge our ki?
4. YES!
5. Yes, at a high power level, SSJ should last almost forever, similar to Goku and Gohan when they exit the time chamber
6. So, giving Ki to the person casting the spirit bomb increases its damage? that would be awesome and add a social interaction element
7, 8, 9, 10. I love the idea of giving your energy to a team mate or enemy, in the hopes that doing so will give them enough strength to win the fight. Maybe take it a step further and allow players to give their life energy completely, killing themselves but fully healing the person they transferred too, as well as some other buff.

Idno about an SSJ being able to take on SSJ3, as that was the peak Saiyan form; strong and fast.

--- edit ---

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
This wouldnt work very well, first it would slow the pace of the game, players would now have to limp around when they fully used their ki waitting for "teammates" to give them energy ? Id rather manage the ki resources myself.
Also the suggestion to carry players to safety, there is no safety to carry them to unless you mean like behind a rock to recharge them, which would slow the pace even more and encourage running away.
Although i like the idea of working together to defeat a bigger enemy, this would benefit groups too much since someone playing alone wouldnt have anyone to put him back on his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom