Thread: This game will never be released...

Default This game will never be released...

yeah yeah I know you're going to close the thread I just want to say this game will never be released and if so I'll be 30 years old

Haha, there are people here waiting longer than that. Not sure if this game will ever be released and if it is, there will be no one around to play it anymore. It's still running on the Half life 1 engine. Only the older generation will think .... "oh, what was that dragonball game I used to play called again??!! That's right, ESF, I wonder how that is going?" and log in, just like I just did haha

Quote Originally Posted by Songokussjgss View Post
    yeah yeah I know you're going to close the thread I just want to say this game will never be released and if so I'll be 30 years old
    Back in the line son. I started following this mod when I was 14 and now I am 30......

But yeah a release seems further away then ever. I remember last year when they suggested(fans and mods) that it might happen beginning this year....
    Best thing to do is to forget about ESF and hopefully be pleasant surprised if/when they do release.

Life is full of mini-games.

Thanks Tekrawk =]

Quote Originally Posted by Devion View Post
    Back in the line son. I started following this mod when I was 14 and now I am 30......

But yeah a release seems further away then ever. I remember last year when they suggested(fans and mods) that it might happen beginning this year....
    Best thing to do is to forget about ESF and hopefully be pleasant surprised if/when they do release.
    WTF MAN?!

IM

It will, you'll see.

What a new and refreshing subject.

Thread Information