This game will never be released...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah yeah I know you're going to close the thread I just want to say this game will never be released and if so I'll be 30 years old

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Haha, there are people here waiting longer than that. Not sure if this game will ever be released and if it is, there will be no one around to play it anymore. It's still running on the Half life 1 engine. Only the older generation will think .... "oh, what was that dragonball game I used to play called again??!! That's right, ESF, I wonder how that is going?" and log in, just like I just did haha

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yeah yeah I know you're going to close the thread I just want to say this game will never be released and if so I'll be 30 years old
Back in the line son. I started following this mod when I was 14 and now I am 30......

But yeah a release seems further away then ever. I remember last year when they suggested(fans and mods) that it might happen beginning this year....
Best thing to do is to forget about ESF and hopefully be pleasant surprised if/when they do release.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Back in the line son. I started following this mod when I was 14 and now I am 30......

But yeah a release seems further away then ever. I remember last year when they suggested(fans and mods) that it might happen beginning this year....
Best thing to do is to forget about ESF and hopefully be pleasant surprised if/when they do release.
WTF MAN?!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a new and refreshing subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom