Why did moddb delete esf from it's list?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Probably because the last time anything was released was in December 2004 - Earth's Special Forces v1.2.3

Best answers
That is a staggering 15 years ago. I know i'm repeating what other's have said and it is a free mod.. but, that's insane.

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
People reported the moddb page and thus it was deleted on false claims but it wasnt recreated as the forum and the discord suffices

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
People reported the moddb page and thus it was deleted on false claims but it wasnt recreated as the forum and the discord suffices
i wonder what drove people to report the moddb page. its beyond me.

Best answers
i wonder what drove people to report the moddb page. its beyond me.
This is hilarious. I hope you are using sarcasm because why people don't understand is beyond me.

This mod has been in development hell for years now.

People have been asking over and over when this damn thing is finished. The answer " when it's done " .

You have let the people down who wanted to invest time into this mod. These people would have made this mod grow its popularity.
Sure the developers have no any obligation to finish this mod as noone pays them. And there are probably reasons why this mod isn't being developed any longer. But don't be surprised when people react with emotion and do things like report this mod on moddb.

When I started playing this mod I was 17 years old. Now i'm 34 years old and have a family. The only reason I reply is because out of boredom.

I hope this mod will finish, but I'm afraid it never will.

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm just gonna say what I always say on the discord, Alot of people dont seem to reconize we are all working on this on our free time meaning we also have jobs and familys that take our time aswell.

The mod is still in full on development and if you looked into the Discord you would see so.

Also since I read this alot too final still only started in 2011-2012

Check out our discord cheers

Best answers
I'm just gonna say what I always say on the discord, Alot of people dont seem to reconize we are all working on this on our free time meaning we also have jobs and familys that take our time aswell.

The mod is still in full on development and if you looked into the Discord you would see so.

Also since I read this alot too final still only started in 2011-2012

Check out our discord cheers
I recognise the fact you have a life besides this mod. There are more important matters at hand, i get it.

But people grow weary. I respect the devs and i truly hope they finish the mod one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom