Back again

Best answers
Hey guys , this i my 3rd time back in a few years not to the forum but installing 1.2.3 .... i rmember wayyyyy back when when i saw the 1.3 mod i was like omg this will be the greatest game ever. I see you guys are still on it though. I can imagine it must be hard to run a project like this on the side. ( time wise ) . Anyway i do 3d modelling and have quite a bit of coding experience in c , and php mostly dont know if that would help out... Please stop nerfing goku , in ecx pack he gets swoops and teleports , majin ssj2 vegeta doesnt even get that and it was stated in the anime when goku said he didnt transform because he wouldn't be able to hold it that vegetas majin ssj2 was on par with ssj 3 speed wise , maybe not in pl.

Plus whats with majin transformation requiring you to drop hp to 35 , like literally the only option you have left is to self destruct ( which never works ) because he gets no real boost that would make up for that hp loss.

Vegeta is the close kill king i think ( if anything ) he deserves a teleport on swoop.

Blah blah blah vegeta fanboy complaining bout more stuff ...blah blah blah :)

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
And you are?

Your post doent belong in this section of the forum.

Also I see you lack on information about Final.
That happens if you arent arround here much.
No offence tho..

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Love it when people come here to complain about ECX :laff:
Got my acc back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom