Thread: Is the first developer of Earth special forces here with us?

Question Is the first developer of Earth special forces here with us?

This game has 17 years, 17 ******* years its more than my time with conscience. So, in a period of 17 years MILIONS of people died (good lucky we are all here untill now to see ESF, because those people couldn't), and i want to know if the original team of the first ESF (director, developer, artist, idea etc...) still here with us in this plan, please say that they are because if don't, i'll be very sad

Mastasurf founded ESF and is still working on the mod (though he doesn't post much on the forums). Besides that, I think the next oldest person on the tema who is still working on ESF is Darktooth who joined the team sometime in 2002 I believe.

i remember when your site was online, i really loved the style your username back then was SPiN right?
    Been following the mod since alpha aswell, i remember my friend calling me and he said i had to come to his house because he found the best dbz game he ever played.. and so we got addicted to alpha :P

Respect that the mod came this far!

Sex is just like hacking. You get in, you get out. And you pray you left nothing behind!

Quote Originally Posted by phrack50 View Post
    I am oldest fan
    Almost true xD

All I know is I can't wait to play. :P

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyG View Post
    i remember when your site was online, i really loved the style your username back then was SPiN right?
    Been following the mod since alpha aswell, i remember my friend calling me and he said i had to come to his house because he found the best dbz game he ever played.. and so we got addicted to alpha :P

Respect that the mod came this far!
    Spin was just Spin but Phrack has been around for just as long and did a red saiyan remake site years ago.

Forever the wait

Thread Information