Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the first developer of Earth special forces here with us?

IM

I tend to pass by the forums once every 12 or so months... But remember playing one of the early Alpha builds, which easily predates my forum account creation date.
    Not really enthused with the mod anymore to be honest, that might change when there is an actual release one day though.

Every now and then I see ESF on my bookmarks and swing by. It's sad to see the state of things but I'm not really surprised... are DBZ mods even a thing anymore? I think most of us are still connected via Steam though

People still believe that this mod will come out... Good luck ^^
    Yeah.... .________.

Quote Originally Posted by ihazcarrot View Post
    People still believe that this mod will come out... Good luck ^^
    I don't see you contributing in anyway . It's always easy to complain.. but actually helping out? I wouldn't see you do that anytime.
    Last edited by Skyrider; Oct 16th, 2018 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrider View Post
    I don't see you contributing in anyway . It's always easy to complain.. but actually helping out? I wouldn't see you do that anytime.
    Where do you see complaining? Just stating the obvious.. And why would someone contribute to a project that they may not experience in their life time ? Also, it kind of lost its vibe already (at least for me)
    Yeah.... .________.

Quote Originally Posted by ihazcarrot View Post
    Where do you see complaining? Just stating the obvious.. And why would someone contribute to a project that they may not experience in their life time ? Also, it kind of lost its vibe already (at least for me)
    Need more salt in your passive aggressive food?

Quote Originally Posted by CCMesh View Post
    Need more salt in your passive aggressive food?
    Look, not everyone is salty and aggressive on the internet.. No need to start drama
    Yeah.... .________.

Thread Information