Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Is the first developer of Earth special forces here with us?

  1. #11
    Senior Member Pemalite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    344
    IM
     


    Default

    I tend to pass by the forums once every 12 or so months... But remember playing one of the early Alpha builds, which easily predates my forum account creation date.
    Not really enthused with the mod anymore to be honest, that might change when there is an actual release one day though.

  2. #12

    Default

    Every now and then I see ESF on my bookmarks and swing by. It's sad to see the state of things but I'm not really surprised... are DBZ mods even a thing anymore? I think most of us are still connected via Steam though

  3. #13

    Default

    People still believe that this mod will come out... Good luck ^^
    Yeah.... .________.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ihazcarrot View Post
    People still believe that this mod will come out... Good luck ^^
    I don't see you contributing in anyway . It's always easy to complain.. but actually helping out? I wouldn't see you do that anytime.
    Last edited by Skyrider; Oct 16th, 2018 at 09:13 AM.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrider View Post
    I don't see you contributing in anyway . It's always easy to complain.. but actually helping out? I wouldn't see you do that anytime.
    Where do you see complaining? Just stating the obvious.. And why would someone contribute to a project that they may not experience in their life time ? Also, it kind of lost its vibe already (at least for me)
    Yeah.... .________.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ihazcarrot View Post
    Where do you see complaining? Just stating the obvious.. And why would someone contribute to a project that they may not experience in their life time ? Also, it kind of lost its vibe already (at least for me)
    Need more salt in your passive aggressive food?

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCMesh View Post
    Need more salt in your passive aggressive food?
    Look, not everyone is salty and aggressive on the internet.. No need to start drama
    Yeah.... .________.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •