Is the first developer of Earth special forces here with us?

Best answers
This game has 17 years, 17 ******* years its more than my time with conscience. So, in a period of 17 years MILIONS of people died (good lucky we are all here untill now to see ESF, because those people couldn't), and i want to know if the original team of the first ESF (director, developer, artist, idea etc...) still here with us in this plan, please say that they are because if don't, i'll be very sad :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mastasurf founded ESF and is still working on the mod (though he doesn't post much on the forums). Besides that, I think the next oldest person on the tema who is still working on ESF is Darktooth who joined the team sometime in 2002 I believe.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I am oldest fan ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i remember when your site was online, i really loved the style :D your username back then was SPiN right?
Been following the mod since alpha aswell, i remember my friend calling me and he said i had to come to his house because he found the best dbz game he ever played.. and so we got addicted to alpha :p

Respect that the mod came this far!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember when your site was online, i really loved the style :D your username back then was SPiN right?
Been following the mod since alpha aswell, i remember my friend calling me and he said i had to come to his house because he found the best dbz game he ever played.. and so we got addicted to alpha :p

Respect that the mod came this far!
Spin was just Spin but Phrack has been around for just as long and did a red saiyan remake site years ago.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Forever the wait :D

Best answers
I think one of the original coders was PCJoe but I don't think he's part of the team anymore.. but I could be wrong.

Best answers
I loved ESF even when it was a battle of giant red and blue meteors that exploded suspiciously like the RPG from Half-Life.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I tend to pass by the forums once every 12 or so months... But remember playing one of the early Alpha builds, which easily predates my forum account creation date.
Not really enthused with the mod anymore to be honest, that might change when there is an actual release one day though.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Every now and then I see ESF on my bookmarks and swing by. It's sad to see the state of things but I'm not really surprised... are DBZ mods even a thing anymore? I think most of us are still connected via Steam though :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
People still believe that this mod will come out... Good luck ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
People still believe that this mod will come out... Good luck ^^
I don't see you contributing in anyway ;). It's always easy to complain.. but actually helping out? I wouldn't see you do that anytime.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't see you contributing in anyway ;). It's always easy to complain.. but actually helping out? I wouldn't see you do that anytime.
Where do you see complaining? Just stating the obvious.. And why would someone contribute to a project that they may not experience in their life time :D ? Also, it kind of lost its vibe already (at least for me)

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
Where do you see complaining? Just stating the obvious.. And why would someone contribute to a project that they may not experience in their life time :D ? Also, it kind of lost its vibe already (at least for me)
Need more salt in your passive aggressive food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom