What's going on?

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Just as the title says.

After I don't know how many years, I still check the website regularly, but the past year has not been a very active one in terms of publicity. No new potw, no videos or development articles on the main page. Even the forums are really quiet.

Am I missing something? Are you guys sharing news on platforms that I am unaware of? I'm still looking forward for a release and being up to date with all the progress that is being made.

Kind regards,

Cold Steel

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There's some activity, POTWs, etc. on the Discord channel. Forums are so 2005

Red Saiyan Mod
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hiya Steel! Nice to see you are still about. Work continues on the mod, sorry for the lack of news updates.
The Facebook page and Discord channel gets more attention then this place unfortunately.

G-Bear
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It was sarcasm..
Always nice to see an old name. There is some activity on facebook, but the mod is mostly dead. I check the forums and facebook regularly, there just some random POTW/M.

Its a shame but thats the reality.

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
What exactly makes a mod dead? Just curious.
Did you ask the devs and they said they don't work on it anymore?

Because... THE RELEASE IS ON DECEMBER 31th, 2017! Or before it. Or after.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What exactly makes a mod dead? Just curious.
Did you ask the devs and they said they don't work on it anymore?

Because... THE RELEASE IS ON DECEMBER 31th, 2017! Or before it. Or after.
But isn't that the GOAL, and not the exact date??

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Always nice to see an old name. There is some activity on facebook, but the mod is mostly dead. I check the forums and facebook regularly, there just some random POTW/M.

Its a shame but thats the reality.
Hey Devion. Well, you should check out the discord server as someone else said. Plenty of new stuff there. Looks like this mod is still rocking.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Hey Cold Steel. :) Been many years. :p

This might be an unexpected question but, do you have a copy of the broly pack you, god gundam, and kama made?

EDIT:

Also, anyone who hasn't already should join us on discord. :) It's a lot more active than the forums these days.

Last edited:
The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

This might be an unexpected question but, do you have a copy of the broly pack you, god gundam, and kama made?

EDIT:

Also, anyone who hasn't already should join us on discord. :) It's a lot more active than the forums these days.

Heya,

Afraid not. Though if you google it, it should be around somewhere. I believe I've seen it on a russian site last time I looked it up.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Heya,

Afraid not. Though if you google it, it should be around somewhere. I believe I've seen it on a russian site last time I looked it up.
Fair enough, I thought it would be a long shot. :) I'll have another look around, see if I can find it.

How has life been treating you?

Only go forward sideways
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok, all of you are talking about a Discord server, but what's the address? o_o

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

EDIT:

Hey Cap J, Sub here. I'm not sure if it's the same broly pack you're referring to, but I have an amxx broly mod which Spunky made which I think included the models you want.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OCr_CLAOd-j4h_9GkDAorAkTOSEZ_fdw/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if that's not it and I'll have another look on my hard drive. I've saved a ton of stuff over the years.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Fair enough, I thought it would be a long shot. :) I'll have another look around, see if I can find it.

How has life been treating you?
Oh you know. Settled down. Two kids and a mortgage. So, pretty good I'd say. And how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom