Multiple "Outfits"?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hello dear ESF-Community!
Lately I've been wondering, will ESF Final have multiple outfits for certain characters?
For example, will saiyans like Vegeta, Trunks or Goku be available in their regular outfits but also in their saiyan armor? I'd love to see an option like this, because especially for characters like Vegeta, both of these outfits are really iconic.

Thanks in advance for any answers

Best answers
I don't think so, but I think there will be model releases like the ones for Open Beta 1.3 so you can replace the original model with the one you like.

Discord Member
Best answers
I believe that once esf is out, many people will start doing extensions and skins. But i doubt the esf team itself will do that.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Thanks for the answers! That's exactly what I thought too

Discord Member
Best answers
that would be such a great idea, having many outfits and uniforms for characters will make the game look charm ^^

Discord Member
Best answers
Ye, but that would take lotsa time and personally i wanna play esf final in the end of this year or so ( if not delayed again )

Discord Member
Best answers
i agree, we've been waiting this the whole time, for me it doesn't matter if there are a lot of skins and outfits for characters, cause they will be available as updates or skin patches once released or even later, people have been inventive when esf 1.2.3 was the game of the time, a lot of packages were made, a lot of modifications, now imaging what's going to happen when the astounding esf final gets released ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom