A message to the admins and developers

Best answers
Hey, guys. It's me. Do you remember me? I was Aurum back in the day. I used to make shitposts. I hacked the games in the site and got the rainbow usertag because of it. I got banned like 3 times. I'm back. Not for more of that, but for funsies. How are you guys doing? Do any of you mods/devs actually remember me? I remember you. That was back in 2012 I believe. Maybe early 2013. I was 13 at the time, and now I'm technically an adult. Things have changed.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Can we assume your ban has been released?

Technically age doesn't say a thing for the actions you did in the past.
Your actions and behaviour does!

And yes we are all doing fine here.
Still waiting and working on ESF Final for its release.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really get the message, are you just announcing that you're back? We've allowed numerous people to come back recently but we also haven't hesitated to get rid of certain people once they began to start issues again. In short, don't cause any problems and you'll be fine.

The Discord server has been more active than the forums lately, you're free to join it if you'd like. It's linked in the chatbox as well as a thread, including any information that you'd need to know.

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
I see you've matured in 4-5 years, you're an ADULT now. :>

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea i remember you. No reason to ban you for your past shitposting now. So enjoy the second chance. And as dam said. Discord is more active than the forums.

So wellcome back i guess.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey, guys. It's me. Do you remember me? I was Aurum back in the day. I used to make shitposts. I hacked the games in the site and got the rainbow usertag because of it. I got banned like 3 times. I'm back. Not for more of that, but for funsies. How are you guys doing? Do any of you mods/devs actually remember me? I remember you. That was back in 2012 I believe. Maybe early 2013. I was 13 at the time, and now I'm technically an adult. Things have changed.
COME TO DISCORD IF YOU DARE https://discordapp.com/invite/SyRz7wk https://discordapp.com/invite/SyRz7wk https://discordapp.com/invite/SyRz7wk

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Welcome back AurumX. follow the rules and you'll be just fine.

(Moved to off topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom