What is the current status of the mod?

Discord Member
Best answers
Hello there, i would like to ask anybody who knows, what is the status of the mod? I mean, how is the progress going? Lotsa stuff to finish? Pls note that this is NOT another " i wanna know the release date" thread, just want to get some news.
Sorry for taking ur time and from now ty.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
They are working on it steady and slow , no release date and people should really stop asking for the #293028309283 time...

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
I don't know how long you've been around, but some people have been waiting for the last decade. Don't bother anticipating Final's release. If it ever sees fruition, it'll come out when it's ready.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't know how long you've been around, but some people have been waiting for the last decade. Don't bother anticipating Final's release. If it ever sees fruition, it'll come out when it's ready.
Yeah, as poignant as this is, it's entirely true. Eventually/hopefully it'll be out, but it won't be any time soon.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yup ¬_¬

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Welcome to the ESF forum!

Current status is: still being worked on.
Progress is steady. There is lots of stuff to finish.
Release Date: when its done.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow, people are really sensitive with the questions in this forum. He's simply asking about the current development progress of the mod, not any release date.
It doesn't really take long to answer something like "We're working on the character models and improving the gameplay". No need to be indifferent about it.

Best answers
Just like everyone else all we can do is wait. If they want to release information they'll do so on the home page. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom