So let me understand - A complete development team and nothing?

Best answers
You guys make a complete development team, which is the 1 and main necessity to design a game. So here are things that i want to understand:
Are you professional (Real game designers that studied this) or just guys that know something about game and work with others things? I know its a mod, but, did you try to get a video game publisher? (if not) Why not? Didn't you guys never try to create your own game and not a mod?

You have a powerfull weapon in your hands, you guys are a FULL DEVELOPMENT TEAM, audio art programmer etc etc etc...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The development team is an international team from all over the world, consisting of people who already have their own careers/families. ESF has essentially been a project for the team to do in their own personal time. With that being said, there has been a handful of people who have helped or worked on the mod over the years who ended up becoming a professional game developer; people like Enix, Vassago, and Eclipse moved on to getting paid gigs for making models or other content for companies.

With that said, there could be plans for some of the current members to work on something bigger after ESF but as of right now it looks like their plans are just to finish up ESF and go from there after that.

Best answers
People like Enix, Vassago, and Eclipse moved on to getting paid gigs for making models or other content for companies.

With that said, there could be plans for some of the current members to work on something bigger after ESF but as of right now it looks like their plans are just to finish up ESF and go from there after that.
Oh yeah, Oh yeah! that's what i wanted to hear. Because, follow my tinking: You guys have the experience, the team, you could make your own company of -game developers- because that what you are, you know modeling, programming, audio and art design, game design, etc.
Also, let me ask something: The game engine for each game is different, ok, what do you use for ESF? And you could use any other if you wanted? I mean, if you know how to use one game engine, you know use all? How it works? I really know a little bit about game developments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom