Thread: What is left to finish

Default What is left to finish

I want to know if there is anything I could do to help so i would like to know What is left to do so I can know if I could help out.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT4012 View Post
    I want to know if there is anything I could do to help so i would like to know What is left to do so I can know if I could help out.
    Maybe its better to tell us what you can do.
    What skills do you have?
    The team is more interested to know what people can do so they can see and decide if you will fit in.

PS: Maybe its good to show something from your work.
    So they can have a look at it.

I can model and make animations pretty well but i'm not to good at skinning models but they worked for me i'll send picks of my work in a minute there not close to finish only the face is ready
    Last edited by BigT4012; May 11th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT4012 View Post
    I can model and make animations pretty well but i'm not to good at skinning models but they worked for me i'll send picks of my work in a minute there not close to finish only the face is ready
    Ok well we are waiting to see your work.

My bad I was having difficulty uploading the image and I had to go somewhere.

Looks nice so far. I can't speak for the team but I would imagine that they'd want to see a fully completed character model, though.

As for helping out with models and/or getting a trial, you'd probably be best getting in contact with Raven and seeing what they can do to get you started.

Thread Information