NO better place to ask this than here

Best answers
If someone know, if you are an expert or know something about this, answer me with your goodwill. Example to explain my question: You guys probaly know the game "LoL", "GTA", "Overwatch" and others, imagine that those games don't exist yet and i have the idea, only the idea, to create they, what should i do? I mean what is the whole process to create some game? How did LoL was created, but not how LoL itself was created, but Riot, how did Riot was founded? how did they got the money to start creating their game? how did they got the team of developers? how did biizzard make their game? How did rockstar make it? How did they start?
Did you guys get my doubt? So, now, imagine that i want to create a game, How can i start? How can i make the samething, how can i create my own game like all this game companies started? How to start? And the most important question, why don't you ESF developers made the same?
This is just a curiosity mine, i always want to know this.
Note that i don't wan't to know the process of creating the game itself (characters, history, plot, etc), what i want to know is how to start doing this, someone can answer me plz.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well the best place to start in game development is tutorials. Choose something you want to learn, modeling, mapping, coding, music, graphics, etc.
Search youtube for some tutorials on where to get started. Modding an existing game engine like halflife, unreal, crytech, is what most people do to get an idea for hows things work.

Now if you are asking about how to start your own gaming business, this isn't really the best place to ask. These guys aren't running a corporate gaming studio. Its just a bunch of guys who like to make cool things in their spare time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom