CCI Special Attack - Forgot a function (LONG and SHORT Summary)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SHORT SUMMARY AT THE BOTTOM!!!

Yo, So I've been making my own giant ESF Pack that goes from Frieza to Super and models that I created'n'stuff.

With custom characters and story line.

So as I was creating one of my new custom character that has a ability basically from Naruto Shippuden, which is All Mighty Push (In his model I gave him the Rinnegan and added some new animations for these.) So I made a few new special attacks which are the Homing Arm Rockets (Rinnegan Move) And even a few other Rinnegan special moves.

But besides all this, I keep forgetting and am not sure surprisingly enough what the function command is for this, I don't remember honestly even though I'm pretty sure I used this before due to me even doing this in the Homing Arm Rockets but those just home on the person and explode regularly (Not a regular Ki Blast Move, a special attack I made.)

So all I want to know is so I can finish this, please:

What is the function command for having a ESF Event happen from client using a special attack and the Enemy/Victim/Attacking Player. So I made the attack work and its pretty nice. But I'm so confused on this part and I don't know why, So I have a sphere-like model I made that represent All Mighty Push, and it is like a shockwave effect you would use in the FX.core for transformations. And it damages others when they are touching it or trying to hit me, because it makes me invincible to all incoming attacks and is suppose to slightly damage and push all players touching the model will be in the

SHORT SUMMARY AND ENDING

THROWAWAY Esf Event.

So I manage to get the damage by Model, but I Honestly don't remember how to make it so: Client(use special skill)->(Attacking Player is in range and takes damage from it, + esf event command where he is thrown back as if he just got SWOOP MELEE'D)

The event where the attacking player is in the state of THROWAWAY or getting knocked back however you like to say it, happens as if they got SWOOP MELEE'D. I want it so when they touch the model or is damaged this happens so it looks like Allmighty Push.

Does anyone know :eek: what this is, because I keep forgetting and tried to find the site and C++ Stuff I've used before, and don't remember the command and don't feel like searching for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom