The ESF Final is dead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Pretty sure they've always emphasised the fact that you need a legit copy of HL to play. An eternity is plenty of time to muster up $10, stop being pathetic.

Discord Member
Best answers
"CoreAlex"

Unfortunately, Yes.

Pretty sure they've always emphasised the fact that you need a legit copy of HL to play. An eternity is plenty of time to muster up $10, stop being pathetic.
i don't speak of my own being, perhaps i can buy the game, but plenty can't, this opinion is not just mine you know, i only express the point of many that can't buy items from steam either if it was a lack of money or lack of other conditions. i'm not being pathetic let's just say it's a thing a recent member like you wouldn't understand.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
"CoreAlex"

Unfortunately, Yes.

i don't speak of my own being, perhaps i can buy the game, but plenty can't, this opinion is not just mine you know, i only express the point of many that can't buy items from steam either if it was a lack of money or lack of other conditions. i'm not being pathetic let's just say it's a thing a recent member like you wouldn't understand.
Is piracy the right thing to do? as you express in your own signature..

Discord Member
Best answers
Is piracy the right thing to do? as you express in your own signature..
Good reply, i didn't mention piracy, & i'm against piracy. and one more thing: think that you don't have money or maybe you have any kind of preventive restrictions to get a legit copy of half-life, and you can't wait to play esf final, what are you going to do? just stand there and watch!!

i just want to know your opinion, other than that i agree with you, thanks for replying nicely. ^^

Last edited:
Best answers
Not a recent member, just a recently created account - what difference does that make anyway? If people aren't willing to buy a legit copy of HL then they shouldn't expect any help from the team in regards to piracy. Guilt tripping them wont work lol

If people want to play the game that badly, they will find a way to get a copy.

Discord Member
Best answers
Not a recent member, just a recently created account - what difference does that make anyway? If people aren't willing to buy a legit copy of HL then they shouldn't expect any help from the team in regards to piracy. Guilt tripping them wont work lol

If people want to play the game that badly, they will find a way to get a copy.
you're probably right, they want the game that badly, i won't be surprised if esf final got cracked to be non steam, cause it's not the first, and certainly won't be the last game, you know pirates and their title, as long as there are sellers, companies.... they will be there to turn things upside down.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Good reply, i didn't mention piracy, & i'm against piracy. and one more thing: think that you don't have money or maybe you have any kind of preventive restrictions to get a legit copy of half-life, and you can't wait to play esf final, what are you going to do? just stand there and watch!!

i just want to know your opinion, other than that i agree with you, thanks for replying nicely. ^^
But what is your point? are you defending people that do not own the game? Are you saying it should be a free game?

Discord Member
Best answers
But what is your point? are you defending people that do not own the game? Or are you saying it should be a free game?
i'll give you an example, in my country to buy HL you need to be 18 years old, why? because in order to buy HL you need a bank account so that you can buy online, here they say that unless you don't have 18 years you can't create account, what's the way out? it's downloading a free cracked non steam HL, and there you stand guys, saying no legit HL no esf final. see, both ways no solution ^^.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
i'll give you an example, in my country to buy HL you need to be 18 years old, why? because in order to buy HL you need a bank account so that you can buy online, here they say that unless you don't have 18 years you can't create account, what's the way out? it's downloading a free cracked non steam HL, and there you stand guys, saying no legit HL no esf final. see, both ways no solution ^^.
You dont need a bank account to purchase stuff online, there are plenty of options. Why not go out and buy the physical copy?

Discord Member
Best answers
You dont need a bank account to purchase stuff online, there are plenty of options. Why not go out and buy the physical copy?
it won't work, everytime i go to a store to purchase the game i figure out it's fake and non steam, the summary is that no body sells authentic games here, only cracked, ripped... i may find some authentic in huge supermarkets, but only recent games, like GTA 5, Assassin's creed... nobody cares about a first generations fps game like half-life.

Best answers
prepaid cards (e.g. paysafe card), steam gift vouchers (buy them from shops for steam currency), parent/guardian's card, friend's card

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There are numerous ways to buy a game on Steam without a credit card. Why don't you just go to a local store, buy a steam gift card with cash, and then put it into your steam account? You can also just throw your parents some cash in exchange for using their card to purchase the game online.

Best answers
Very few severs work with pirated cs or pirated hl on 1.2.3 , most of them u cant get in without official half life and in esf final most likely you wont be able to enter 1.
Plus half life gets to 1,75 euro on steam when its on sale, not hard to get it and most players who want to play this already got it, no way it will affect the playerbase that much.
Who told you this lie ? both steam and cs 1.6 will be pirated to work online with no problems :devil: and you do not have to pay anything because is free my dear user

I have cs 1.6 full pirated with steam cracked i just open my cs 1.6 press search find new servers and play online with no problems so easy :devil:

Same with any windows pirated work to use update online with no problems and have Genuine Windows valid for free and microsoft does nothing you do not have to pay anything :laff:

All you have to do to use your brain It's not hard the same problem I think will happen with esf final pirated to work non steam online with no problems because it usually happens

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Who told you this lie ? both steam and cs 1.6 will be pirated to work online with no problems :devil: and you do not have to pay anything because is free my dear user

I have cs 1.6 full pirated with steam cracked i just open my cs 1.6 press search find new servers and play online with no problems so easy :devil:

Same with any windows pirated work to use update online with no problems and have Genuine Windows valid for free and microsoft does nothing you do not have to pay anything :laff:

All you have to do to use your brain It's not hard the same problem I think will happen with esf final pirated to work non steam online with no problems because it usually happens
You would not be able to see or join official ESF servers using that method, Only cracked servers would be visible to you (none)

Last edited:
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Also unless things were changed, I'm pretty sure there was a plan to have some kind of steam id checker that would only let you play if you were on a legal copy of Half-Life.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒน Regular Rosรฉ
Best answers
Yeah big boy hacker demonu will teach us how to play esf on official servers without official half life.
Tell you what, go on the server list of your hacked cs 1.6 hl and search for esf servers, take a screen shot and post it, guaranteed you wont see some of the servers because you need official hl for them.
As for not being able to buy half life, like someone already mentioned theres like 5 or 10 Euro steam gift card available almost everywhere plus so many other options to buy them, if you really dont wanna pay you could ultimately create a steam account, play some of those free games, sell some of those 20/30 cent tradeable cards that you get by playing them and buy half life at like 1,75 euros when its on sale, theres no excuse.

Best answers
You would not be able to see or join official ESF servers using that method, Only cracked servers would be visible to you (none)
Also unless things were changed, I'm pretty sure there was a plan to have some kind of steam id checker that would only let you play if you were on a legal copy of Half-Life.
Yeah big boy hacker demonu will teach us how to play esf on official servers without official half life.
Tell you what, go on the server list of your hacked cs 1.6 hl and search for esf servers, take a screen shot and post it, guaranteed you wont see some of the servers because you need official hl for them.
As for not being able to buy half life, like someone already mentioned theres like 5 or 10 Euro steam gift card available almost everywhere plus so many other options to buy them, if you really dont wanna pay you could ultimately create a steam account, play some of those free games, sell some of those 20/30 cent tradeable cards that you get by playing them and buy half life at like 1,75 euros when its on sale, theres no excuse.
I gave an example about the esf final what will happen and I think it will happen someone cracked to work non steam

same with all windows work to hack 100% and Microsoft do nothing about this problems If you understand what I mean without paying anything you have full license and update :devgrin:

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean I guess it could be possible with hacking but it seems like a lot of work for a game that's $5 and often goes on sale for cheaper, like $1 at checkout cheaper; it's just not worth the effort. It's worth buying, not just for ESF but the campaign and other great mods that have come out for it in the past.

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I gave an example about the esf final what will happen and I think it will happen someone cracked to work non steam

same with all windows work to hack 100% and Microsoft do nothing about this problems If you understand what I mean without paying anything you have full license and update :devgrin:
First have to see that happen.
The question is who will do this when its an easier way like Dam allready said in his post.
And is it worth the time doing so?

Luckly we are not Microsoft tho!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom