The ESF Final is dead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord Member
Best answers
Interesting from what you said so far but why did you start this project if you are very busy If you do not have time to finish this project because dude this project is work very slow

And I do not think you'll ever finish it on the way this project works Is pretty sad with this game
lol dude ... sorry you been waiting so long ... since april 2017? according to your join date lol. Some of us have been waiting for 13+ years. It's good to hear it's close to being done.

Best answers
First Video from ESF FINAL came out in 2010 so ... we can suppose it has at least 7 years of development :) So is aloooott of time . Glad is coming out around ending of this year . Can't wait to play it !!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
First Video from ESF FINAL came out in 2010 so ... we can suppose it has at least 7 years of development :) So is aloooott of time . Glad is coming out around ending of this year . Can't wait to play it !!
we can suppose many release early end of around 2017 this year

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ESF is dead. I have to know it.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Models are not all complete
and yes you can disable the shaky camera
So animations also still need to be done. Its never going to be 2017......

Best answers
I think you have your answer now.
From where did you get this fake information ... i searched everywhere an can't find it anywhere .... the only legit information is from HieV release date on 31 december 2017 .

Best answers
hlev official say release 31 christmas twenty seven teen so core you stfu !!!

Last edited:
Best answers
oh my god 7 years to finish this project You're joking right ? It works very slow this project and I learn many people still think this project is dead

From where did you get this fake information ... i searched everywhere an can't find it anywhere .... the only legit information is from HieV release date on 31 december 2017 .
So if your information is correct this year this game will be released ? again slow project very sad because the game is the best

Last edited:
Best answers
Yes HieV official mentioned that it can be even sooner than 31 December ... depends on how fast things are working . If you ask me i think it will be a Christmas present to us :D .

Best answers
Yes HieV official mentioned that it can be even sooner than 31 December ... depends on how fast things are working . If you ask me i think it will be a Christmas present to us :D .
I do not understand something why you need steam to play online ? I find it stupid for 2017

If you have internet you just create your server and players just press search find a new server and play very easy,in my opinion that's how it should be work when you want to play online with any player

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
And when you press search your computer searches in the whole wide web for matching servers to list them ? NOPE you have something like master servers where public servers are registered so you can find them without much looking. It's different for private games but there you have to know the IP of the server you want to connect to. Steam(and HL) is needed because we don't support pirated copies

Discord Member
Best answers
And when you press search your computer searches in the whole wide web for matching servers to list them ? NOPE you have something like master servers where public servers are registered so you can find them without much looking. It's different for private games but there you have to know the IP of the server you want to connect to. Steam(and HL) is needed because we don't support pirated copies
now that you mention pirated copîes, do i have to understand that if don't have a legal copy of HL i won't be able to play esf final after waiting this whole time?

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
now that you mention pirated copîes, do i have to understand that if don't have a legal copy of HL i won't be able to play esf final after waiting this whole time?
This is correct, you will have to break down and spend $10 on a legit copy of Halflife to play ESF final.

Best answers
It is sad what you say now because In my opinion it is silly for 2017 because any user or players have windows pirates,games pirates programs pirates and so on

This is correct, you will have to break down and spend $10 on a legit copy of Halflife to play ESF final.
many players use CS 1.6 pirates and work,you can play online without problems no need steam or buy legit copy of Halflife to play

As I said is silly and you will lose players of course there are people waiting maybe for 7 years to play this game online and if you do not have the original Halflife no work to play hahahaha sad with this game very sad a waste of time for players who waited for nothing

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
you may not know that everybody cannot buy the game like me :p, come on you guys, what did we do to deserve that? we've been participating with you in suggestions, trying to help as much as we can, on top of that we were waiting the eternity for the release, and we're still. i hope you change your mind cause what you're doing is commercializing the game which we believed was totally free.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Very few severs work with pirated cs or pirated hl on 1.2.3 , most of them u cant get in without official half life and in esf final most likely you wont be able to enter 1.
Plus half life gets to 1,75 euro on steam when its on sale, not hard to get it and most players who want to play this already got it, no way it will affect the playerbase that much.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you may not know that everybody cannot buy the game like me :p, come on you guys, what did we do to deserve that? we've been participating with you in suggestions, trying to help as much as we can, on top of that we were waiting the eternity for the release, and we're still. i hope you change your mind cause what you're doing is commercializing the game which we believed was totally free.
Is it too expensive? Unfortunately in life you have to buy things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom